Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 33 Conner 31

Featured Replies

  • Replies 85
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Who saw this coming. Congratulations to the Colonels on a big win.

Who saw this coming. Congratulations to the Colonels on a big win.

 

From the CovCath vs. Dixie thread!

 

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by OlDog75 viewpost-right.png

TOG, I may have done better job at choosing my words. Just going by what my buddy told me who was at the game. I will always be behind the Red Colonels and I guess my frustration, along with the friend who attended the game, with the program over the last few years is showing.

 

 

I understand, I really do! If you want to get on the coaches, the administration or the school board that's fine but never every get on the kids, who play the games......and BTW give Coach Brossart time...I think it will get better.

 

I did!!!!!! Congrats to the Red Colonels!

From the CovCath vs. Dixie thread!

 

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by OlDog75 viewpost-right.png

TOG, I may have done better job at choosing my words. Just going by what my buddy told me who was at the game. I will always be behind the Red Colonels and I guess my frustration, along with the friend who attended the game, with the program over the last few years is showing.

 

 

I understand, I really do! If you want to get on the coaches, the administration or the school board that's fine but never every get on the kids, who play the games......and BTW give Coach Brossart time...I think it will get better.

 

I did!!!!!!

 

So 4 or 5 years ago you tried to get the guy fired from his job and now you want credit for believing in him?

 

Congrats to the Colonels build on this one and turn the corner.

A tale of two halves.

It sounded like the sophomore qb is starting to make a name for himself.

Dixie is usually on the opposite end of these type of comebacks.

Wow. Is Dixie that much better than I saw early in the year?

We will hear the excuses from RE in the morning, I'm sure. After a loss it takes a while to finish the crow before the REAL reason for a loss. Let's see, there was the lightning delay (but for Conner only). There was probably a bad call somewhere or a TD called back (wait that was a Dixie TD called back before scoring again). JK buddy :clap:

Dixie outscores Conner 26-7 in the second half.

 

This game confirms my thoughts that there's too much hype coming out of Hebron.

So 4 or 5 years ago you tried to get the guy fired from his job and now you want credit for believing in him?

 

Congrats to the Colonels build on this one and turn the corner.

 

Coach Brossart isn't anywhere near the same coach as he was five long years ago. His team is young and they believe in him and they now know they can win. Keep any eye open on this team 6A NKy teams!

Congrats to Dixie. They wanted it more. Conner thought the game was over at halftime. Proves you have to play for 48 minutes, not 24.

  • Author
Coach Brossart isn't anywhere near the same coach as he was five long years ago. His team is young and they believe in him and they now know they can win. Keep any eye open on this team 6A NKy teams!

 

I wouldn't doubt it and have a lot of respect for Coach Brossart.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.