Apple to unveil Iphone 5 September 12th

SvFan4life

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited for the update. I plan to update it overnight on Friday unless I find out it updates quickly.

Somebody posted tips that said be near a charger so I'm guessing it is going to take some time. Most of the good new features are only for 4s and 5 users.

Not all of them. I ordered mine about 20 minutes after they went on sale. From what I've read most who ordered after 4 am (1 hour after they went on sale) have been delayed.

I just checked my order status and it says "preparing to ship" and "delivers 9/21".

Same here. Mine delivers on 9/21.

Mine is in Louisville now.

RomanEmpire, if you aren't already aware you can track your shipment on the UPS website.

Go to ups.com.

Go to track by reference number, enter your billing phone number in the reference section and then in the drop down menu select United States. It worked for me.

Mine is in Louisville now.

RomanEmpire, if you aren't already aware you can track your shipment on the UPS website.

Go to ups.com.

Go to track by reference number, enter your billing phone number in the reference section and then in the drop down menu select United States. It worked for me.

Mine is actually in Memphis and is being shipped via FedEx. Mine came through Verizon. Did you go through the Apple store or another carrier?