Bowling Green 38 Saint Xavier 31

AvidTiger

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That hasn't been Coach G's trend. X usually has one setback in their first 5 games.

Yes they do. I think this L did more for this team than the win would've had done. It just shows them, its not going to be easy. they have to work for everything. As i congratulated X last week on their resiliency i must do the same to the purples; down 23-13 at half and outscoring X 25-8 in 2nd half is amazing. Congrats to the purples and goodluck down the stretch. X's defense lacks consistency and that is something that must be improved before Sept 28 or mainly the playoff matchup. X offense began sputtering right off the back in the 2nd half when there was no Gahaefer. Positives can be taken from this L though, to make the tigers a better team, and also this L will make them come together. Good Game overall though

But X LOST the game, not BG winning, right?

Lord no, BG won this game. They dominated the 2nd half.

I know this isn't really ever brought up, but was this a game where X needs to think about a different back up QB. With all those guys there has to be someone on that roster who can step in and at least keep the offense moving and give the defense something to worry about?

Lord no, BG won this game. They dominated the 2nd half.

I know this isn't really ever brought up, but was this a game where X needs to think about a different back up QB. With all those guys there has to be someone on that roster who can step in and at least keep the offense moving and give the defense something to worry about?

Did the first stringer get hurt or did they just sub for him?