Bowling Green 38 Saint Xavier 31

AvidTiger

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he should. Should have been undefeated in '07 and '08, but things happen.

2008 definitely no, that T squad was way better than the first game indicated. Considering the Rocks had 4 turnovers in the redzone in that playoff game and STILL won 28-21 after being up 28-7 at halftime. 2008 does not fit the bill for "should have," 07 and 05 fit the bill better.

2008 definitely no, that T squad was way better than the first game indicated. Considering the Rocks had 4 turnovers in the redzone in that playoff game and STILL won 28-21 after being up 28-7 at halftime. 2008 does not fit the bill for "should have," 07 and 05 fit the bill better.

They were undefeated going into that playoff game, so I'm going to say they should have finished the season undefeated.

They were undefeated going into that playoff game, so I'm going to say they should have finished the season undefeated.

Right... so since they never led once in that game and were down by 3 TDs on two different occasions they should still have won. Got it.

Junior WR Nacarius Fant set school records with 15 receptions and 239 yards in this game! Also, junior QB Devin Hayes tied his school record for completions in one game with 21!:clap:

Watching these guys play is really a treat!!!! If you all have the opportunity to see these guys play, I would suggest you do so!!!