Molina gets steamrolled.

LRCW

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weren't you whining about the shoulder a few hours ago? He whined, then saw the video and knew he had nothing else to say. Case closed...

Was not whining just stated a fact that his shoulder hit Molina's head. I don't know how that is whining. Anybody that watches the replay can see that. Even before seeing the video Molina said he didn't think it was malicious.

Was not whining just stated a fact that his shoulder hit Molina's head. I don't know how that is whining. Anybody that watches the replay can see that. Even before seeing the video Molina said he didn't think it was malicious.

It wasn't whining but no sense in letting facts get in the way of an opportunity for a red's fan to call the Cardinals cry babies.

It wasn't whining but no sense in letting facts get in the way of an opportunity for a red's fan to call the Cardinals cry babies.

I think the Red fans whine more about the Cardinals whining than the actual whining done by the Cardinals.

I am always amazed at the infatuation of Red fans on what the Cardinal players think and do.

I think the Red fans whine more about the Cardinals whining than the actual whining done by the Cardinals.

I am always amazed at the infatuation of Red fans on what the Cardinal players think and do.

We aren't whining about them, we are making fun of them.

Molina took a horrible hit and will be out for a while. Westbrook hit Harrison with a pitch below the waist. An appropriate retaliation.

Cards are crybabies because of this.

Question for you Card Haters... if this happened to a Reds player wouldn't you want your pitcher to do the same? I don't consider it being a cry baby but standing up for your team.

A retaliation for what? Harrison did nothing wrong. Why is there a need to retaliate?

I learned pretty quick that no matter what the cardinals do the Reds fans will claim they are whining.

A retaliation for what? Harrison did nothing wrong. Why is there a need to retaliate?

There is almost always a retaliation in baseball for everything.

If a Red catcher had gotten taken out like that I would expect the Reds pitcher to retaliate. You got to have your teammate's back.