LRCW

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was obviously kidding.

can never tell with some of the Red fans.

I am amazed at how many take joy in a player getting hurt. I much as I dislike Phillips I would not want him to suffer an injury or take a hit like Molina took the other night.

can never tell with some of the Red fans.

I am amazed at how many take joy in a player getting hurt. I much as I dislike Phillips I would not want him to suffer an injury or take a hit like Molina took the other night.

Who took joy in Molina getting hurt?

With 2 likes on UKMF's post.

Where did I say anything about Molina or him getting hurt??

I love the collisions. One of the most exciting plays in baseball IMO. Next time there's a huge blowup at the plate, make a thread about it, and I'll comment similarly. If you look at the Reds thread from the same night as this happened, you'll see I posted saying I hoped Molina wasn't seriously injured.

Where did I say anything about Molina or him getting hurt??

I love the collisions. One of the most exciting plays in baseball IMO. Next time there's a huge blowup at the plate, make a thread about it, and I'll comment similarly. If you look at the Reds thread from the same night as this happened, you'll see I posted saying I hoped Molina wasn't seriously injured.

My mistake then.

It's part of it. If it was dirty then I wouldn't like it. But, it wasn't. Same way I LOVE when a receiver gets hammered going across the middle. Those guys sign up for it and know it's a possibility. Molina is tough as nails and I'd love for him to be on the Reds. He's the best in baseball. I just don't like anyone complaining about players going at it hard, when it's clean.