JagParent

Who wins this matchup?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boone's running backs best group top to bottom in NKY. Can't compare to Ryle, apples and oranges. Controlling the clock in football games is a huge weapon. Can't make big plays when you are on the sidelines watching. We shall see in about 4 days.

Top to bottom have you seen Harris, Hayes, Seidel and the rest of the HHS stable. McCoy can run too. I differ on that

Part of the reason Boone ran so much against Conner was because they had a lot of success. Assuming (and I don't know the answer) Jet is back this week the Boone offense will be more diverse than they are given credit for and that makes them tough to stop.

Part of the reason Boone ran so much against Conner was because they had a lot of success. Assuming (and I don't know the answer) Jet is back this week the Boone offense will be more diverse than they are given credit for and that makes them tough to stop.

Possibility of a wet track would also aid Boone imo.

I am more interested in this game than any other N. Ky. game this week (except BW of course). Cooper has really impressed me. If they slam Boone like they did Ryle and Holy Cross, I think it will be clear they are for real as not just a good team, but a contender for top team in N. Ky. (yes, including Highlands). I will be interested in seeing the opinions from Guru and others if this game goes how I think it may go.

I am more interested in this game than any other N. Ky. game this week (except BW of course). Cooper has really impressed me. If they slam Boone like they did Ryle and Holy Cross, I think it will be clear they are for real as not just a good team, but a contender for top team in N. Ky. (yes, including Highlands). I will be interested in seeing the opinions from Guru and others if this game goes how I think it may go.

I am still trying to put Highlands' first half against Boyle into perspective but for me to say Cooper is top dog over the Birds (and let's not forget CCH) will take a Cooper blowout of Boone. At that point, we can considerate it.

I want to go back to the game, I am expecting a competitive game between Cooper and Boone.

Most believe Boone Co. is not as bad as they've played and is probably one of the best 0-2 teams in the State and several are not "true" believers in Cooper just yet as many have said they've beaten teams that are just down this year. Predictions???