JagParent

Who wins this matchup?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How big is Boone County's offensive line? Cooper is not big. If Boone has a big line that is good enough to stay in front of Cooper's fast guys up front, I will be interested in seeing how Cooper handles them defensively. Conner scored 31 on Boone's defense so I believe Cooper will score at least 40.

How big is Boone County's offensive line? Cooper is not big. If Boone has a big line that is good enough to stay in front of Cooper's fast guys up front, I will be interested in seeing how Cooper handles them defensively. Conner scored 31 on Boone's defense so I believe Cooper will score at least 40.

I can't give you their actual sizes up front but the OL looks the part.

If Boone is healthy I expect a competitive game.

I remember reading an article about the great size of the Ryle's offensive line. I think Cooper's line has the size and speed to deal with any size line on both sides of the ball.

Cooper by 3 scores

Part of me thinks this will be a close game, but I also thought the same about the game with Ryle. I figured they would handle Holy Cross as I thought they lost a lot of talent. I think Cooper wins by a couple of scores but it wouldn't surprise me if it was a real tight game. Boone's style with the run game has always gave Cooper fits as they ate the clock up, however, Cooper's D-Line play is real good this year. I say Cooper 28-14.

Boone's O-Line is a very good one. If they can control the clock and limit Cooper's offensive possessions (like they did against Conner), then this could be a grinder. All of their running backs are very good with Diaw, Boston and Floyd. This should be a very interesting matchup. I do believe Boone will win their district. They will also come into this game as an angry team looking for their first win.

Boone's O-Line is a very good one. If they can control the clock and limit Cooper's offensive possessions (like they did against Conner), then this could be a grinder. All of their running backs are very good with Diaw, Boston and Floyd. This should be a very interesting matchup. I do believe Boone will win their district. They will also come into this game as an angry team looking for their first win.

Have to disagree RE. Cooper handled Ryle's offense, which is very similar to Boone's, quite easily. Teams that are offensively one dimensional don't beat teams that are balanced offensively. Coopers athletes will make big scoring plays offensively and defensively.

Have to disagree RE. Cooper handled Ryle's offense, which is very similar to Boone's, quite easily. Teams that are offensively one dimensional don't beat teams that are balanced offensively. Coopers athletes will make big scoring plays offensively and defensively.

Boone's running backs best group top to bottom in NKY. Can't compare to Ryle, apples and oranges. Controlling the clock in football games is a huge weapon. Can't make big plays when you are on the sidelines watching. We shall see in about 4 days.

Boone's running backs best group top to bottom in NKY. Can't compare to Ryle, apples and oranges. Controlling the clock in football games is a huge weapon. Can't make big plays when you are on the sidelines watching. We shall see in about 4 days.

There are a lot of mouths running about Ryle right now. We will see if that continues the next couple of months.