23 members have voted

1. 1. Will Ryle score on Colerain?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give Ryle a lot of credit for playing this game. Not many Kentucky schools have the berries to play Colerain.

So you think it comes down to berries? I think it comes down to schools making good decisions on scheduling and putting Colerain on the schedule was not a good decision for Ryle. The real test will be what Ryle does in future years with their schedule.

This thread is lame. The question isn't even interesting and the dude that started it is clearly just trying to take a shot at Ryle.

I give Ryle a lot of credit for playing this game. Not many Kentucky schools have the berries to play Colerain.

I guess SK is the only team in Kentucky man enough to step up and play Middletown?

So you think it comes down to berries? I think it comes down to schools making good decisions on scheduling and putting Colerain on the schedule was not a good decision for Ryle. The real test will be what Ryle does in future years with their schedule.

Right on! Only 3 or 4 teams in the state have any business playing Colerain and Ryle is not one of them.

And whether or not Ryle has the "berries" to sign the contract sitting on the AD's desk for another two year agreement.

-CardinalsFan

Good decision or not, they put them on the schedule. A lot of teams would't have.