Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 52 Boyle County 31

Featured Replies

Boyle dominated the first half, but the two fumbles cost them the game. The first fumble was an exchange between the QB and RB that is gonna happen. The second fumble was a bad coaching call, Boyle was near the Highlands 25 yard line and dropped back to pass and fumbled. This is after they gained 225 yards on the ground. Boyle also left two TD's hanging, both were passes one was to an end the QB over threw and the other was a slant pass the receiver dropped, he was WIDE open with forward momentum it was a 40 yard TD pass, they need to polish their passing game. Boyle also just gave up the big plays to Highlands in the second half Highlands hit two plays for over 50 yards, if they don't to this, this game goes down to the wire.

 

Highlands.... offense was just not in sync in the first half, mainly the first quarter. McCoy was over throwing recievers and #45 was not gaining yards up the gut. SECOND HALF, Highlands lets McCoy run the ball and let #23 Hayes run the ball, this won Highlands the game. They were simply to fast and in to good of shape for Boyle to contain. #45 did a better job in the second half as well punching the ball for gains. Highlands passing game was a C+ they will need to tune it up. If Highlands uses McCoy's legs and gives Hayes 10-15 carries a game they are going to be difficult to deal with for 4 quarters

 

In the second half after the turnovers and muffed kick returns by Boyle you could just tell the wheels came off for Boyle and Highlands put the nails in the coffin. Fun game to watch can't wait for the rematch.

 

I have to respectfully disagree with your assessment of D. McCoy. I saw quite a few passes right on the numbers going through receiver's hands so to say he was overthrowing receivers is simply wrong. He planted one right into the hands of Seidl for a long td also....I think McCoy showed great athleticism on the field friday. I can remember him carrying defensive players for an extra 5 yds or more on one particular play. Zach is simply a beast, nuff said. I would've like to see more of Seidl friday night... Put all three in the backfield, I say, and run the wish.....It was a pleasure meeting everyone friday with Ryche. I thought Clyde was an old man, but was wrong. Most BGPer's are pretty nice people. Some of the Highlands folks could take a few lessons....lol

  • Replies 120
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday morning and only 58 posts. Wow....

 

Weird ain't it?

I thought Clyde was an old man' date=' but was wrong. .lol[/quote']

 

Not really sure how to take that.:lol:

I'm stunned to hear that some think HHS needs to play the junior at QB.

 

McCoy is a GREAT weapon. Passing is solid. Running skill is outstanding. Great athlete. I hope that talk ends quickly.

I'm stunned to hear that some think HHS needs to play the junior at QB.

 

McCoy is a GREAT weapon. Passing is solid. Running skill is outstanding. Great athlete. I hope that talk ends quickly.

 

McCoy is an outstanding player. He has patiently waited his turn at quarterback. And while Houliston is an excellent quarterback, McCoy has definitely earned the position, and will give any defense headaches.

I have to respectfully disagree with your assessment of D. McCoy. I saw quite a few passes right on the numbers going through receiver's hands so to say he was overthrowing receivers is simply wrong. He planted one right into the hands of Seidl for a long td also....I think McCoy showed great athleticism on the field friday. I can remember him carrying defensive players for an extra 5 yds or more on one particular play. Zach is simply a beast' date=' nuff said. I would've like to see more of Seidl friday night... Put all three in the backfield, I say, and run the wish.....It was a pleasure meeting everyone friday with Ryche. I thought Clyde was an old man, but was wrong. Most BGPer's are pretty nice people. [b']Some of the Highlands folks could take a few lessons....lol
[/b]

 

Different strokes for different folkes I guess.

Bummed that I missed the BGP get together at Mio's.

 

I must admit I was thrilled with the Birds win. I have always been bitter towards Boyle ever since Rebel set me up by telling me some big country looking guy was Eddie Montgomery and I had my son's picture with him at a Highlands game a long time ago. :D

Bummed that I missed the BGP get together at Mio's.

 

I must admit I was thrilled with the Birds win. I have always been bitter towards Boyle ever since Rebel set me up by telling me some big country looking guy was Eddie Montgomery and I had my son's picture with him at a Highlands game a long time ago. :D

 

:lol:

 

I hate you missed it also. I had a great time hanging with the fellas before the game.

Bummed that I missed the BGP get together at Mio's.

 

I must admit I was thrilled with the Birds win. I have always been bitter towards Boyle ever since Rebel set me up by telling me some big country looking guy was Eddie Montgomery and I had my son's picture with him at a Highlands game a long time ago. :D

 

That was what I was thinking as we walked into the stadium friday night Oldbird. The look on your son's face was priceless! :D You could tell that he wanted no picture with a man with all that Rebel gear on. Did you ever convince him that it really was a country music star he was standing by?

Bummed that I missed the BGP get together at Mio's.

 

I must admit I was thrilled with the Birds win. I have always been bitter towards Boyle ever since Rebel set me up by telling me some big country looking guy was Eddie Montgomery and I had my son's picture with him at a Highlands game a long time ago. :D

 

Rebel has always been sneaky that way. :lol:

If I hear that Boyle got beat because of depth one more time.......

I'm stunned to hear that some think HHS needs to play the junior at QB.

 

McCoy is a GREAT weapon. Passing is solid. Running skill is outstanding. Great athlete. I hope that talk ends quickly.

 

I haven't heard anything on that since a couple people mentioned it in the spring. There's always going to be a couple but no way it's what I would define as gaining ground. McCoy is the QB and as you say, he's a weapon.

I haven't heard anything on that since a couple people mentioned it in the spring. There's always going to be a couple but no way it's what I would define as gaining ground. McCoy is the QB and as you say, he's a weapon.

 

Kid ran for 4 TDs and people want him moved to WR or RB? He has an above average arm and great wheels. He's not going to throw for 2,500 yards, but he'll rush for well over a 1,000 and still throw 20+TDs.

That was what I was thinking as we walked into the stadium friday night Oldbird. The look on your son's face was priceless! :D You could tell that he wanted no picture with a man with all that Rebel gear on. Did you ever convince him that it really was a country music star he was standing by?

 

Convince him??? I am not convinced I wasn't the victim of American's Funniest Home Videos - Danville Edition. :D

Convince him??? I am not convinced I wasn't the victim of American's Funniest Home Videos - Danville Edition. :D

 

Eddie will tell you it's 'Our Town'. He's a bigger Boyle fan than I am.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.