Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Have never used an ATM machine!!!

Featured Replies

The thread about the Twitter handle got me thinking (no wise cracks on the thinking comment). I have never used twitter and don't have a clue about it, however who else can say they have never used an ATM machine??? I'm 46 and have never ONCE used one, for that matter I don't even know what my pin number is. Anyone else in this club?

That's pretty weird. The only reason I use the ATM is for cash for the casino or if I'm buying something from someone, say off of craigslist. Maybe for a Reds game for beer vendors and what not...but if you don't go to the casino or buy things from people, then I guess it's not that weird the more I think about it.

I thought you were in your 50s...

My parents just got a debit card a couple years ago and have gone to the ATM a few times. They always thought just cashing a check was as convenient.

I am using the ATM less than I used to since you can use your bank card anywhere nowadays. I do think it is weird to not have used one in 2012 however if I were you I'd probably have saved about 1,000 dollars in ATM fees. :lol:

 

Maybe I need to forget what an ATM is.

That's pretty weird. The only reason I use the ATM is for cash for the casino or if I'm buying something from someone, say off of craigslist. Maybe for a Reds game for beer vendors and what not...but if you don't go to the casino or buy things from people, then I guess it's not that weird the more I think about it.

 

I haven't used an ATM card in years, and if I were to have one, it would not go to the casino with me.

I don't use an ATM very much but I will deposit check/money in it before I go into the bank. I have been in a bank maybe 2 times in the past 3 years.

My father and mother run their own business, and it's entirely cash- and check-based. They've never used an ATM, as far as I know.

^ The only accept cash and checks? I would guess they lose a lot of business that way.

  • Author
I thought you were in your 50s...

 

You a funny man. :rolleyes:

I am using the ATM less than I used to since you can use your bank card anywhere nowadays. I do think it is weird to not have used one in 2012 however if I were you I'd probably have saved about 1,000 dollars in ATM fees. :lol:

 

Maybe I need to forget what an ATM is.

We recently got my daughter her own account with the bank card so she can pay for gas at the pump. The banker told her that if she needs cash, just go to Walgreens and buy something with the debit card and ask for cash back. No fees!

^ The only accept cash and checks? I would guess they lose a lot of business that way.

 

The hassle of dealing with insurance and credit card paperwork is more trouble than it's worth for them, given what they charge as opposed to the big-time operations that gouge you. His patients get a far better level of care as a result.

 

They stay plenty busy and actually have to turn lots of people away.

We recently got my daughter her own account with the bank card so she can pay for gas at the pump. The banker told her that if she needs cash, just go to Walgreens and buy something with the debit card and ask for cash back. No fees!

 

Good point. I'll remember that next time I can't find a 5th/3rd ATM.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.