Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Padres Series 7/5 thru 7/8/2012

Featured Replies

  • Replies 450
  • Views 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking more and more like 3rd at the break.

I'd like to argue but honestly that's what their talent level is. One star and a bunch of average fundamentally unsound guys

As Marty would say "How we looking now"?

I'd like to argue but honestly that's what their talent level is. One star and a bunch of average fundamentally unsound guys
Great at GABP, not so much on the road, the Cleveland series and this West Coast trip proving that
I loved Latos reaction. Dusty is an idiot.

 

Doesn't surprise me. I never pictured you as a team player.

Doesn't surprise me. I never pictured you as a team player.

 

There was no reason for Latos to be out of the game if Dumbsty is going to bring Marshall in against righties. I took it more as a what the hell dusty than as a shot at marshall.

 

Also please stop trying to act like you know anything about me.

There was no reason for Latos to be out of the game if Dumbsty is going to bring Marshall in against righties. I took it more as a what the hell dusty than as a shot at marshall.

 

Also please stop trying to act like you know anything about me.

 

 

1. First of all, it's Dumsty. Get it right. :D

 

2. Latos was done at 109 pitches.

 

3. Forsythe was a pinch hitter. Black made his move after seeing who Dumsty brought in to the game.

 

4. You can tell a lot about a person by what they post.

1. First of all, it's Dumsty. Get it right. :D

 

2. Latos was done at 109 pitches.

 

3. Forsythe was a pinch hitter. Black made his move after seeing who Dumsty brought in to the game.

 

4. You can tell a lot about a person by what they post.

 

1. If I wanna call him whatever the hell I want, I will.

 

2. I agree Latos was done, but bringing Marshall in made as much sense as leaving him in.

 

3. Dumbsty needs to be smart enough to realize what hes going to do, and just go with the righty.

 

4. Once again, I'll ask you again, please do not assume to act like you know anything about me.

1. If I wanna call him whatever the hell I want, I will.

 

2. I agree Latos was done, but bringing Marshall in made as much sense as leaving him in.

 

3. Dumbsty needs to be smart enough to realize what hes going to do, and just go with the righty.

 

4. Once again, I'll ask you again, please do not assume to act like you know anything about me.

 

 

1. Once again, not a team player.

 

2. Marshall has been solid. Wasn't a dumb move brining him into the game.

 

3. Dumsty and smart in the same sentence. Really?

 

4. If I wanna act like I know everything about you, I will.

1. Once again, not a team player.

 

2. Marshall has been solid. Wasn't a dumb move brining him into the game.

 

3. Dumsty and smart in the same sentence. Really?

 

4. If I wanna act like I know everything about you, I will.

 

For someone who's middle aged I swear you act like a Freaking child. Grow up dude.

For someone who's middle aged I swear you act like a Freaking child. Grow up dude.

 

 

:laugh::laugh: What part was acting like a child?

 

Saying that you're not a team player?

 

Telling you that it wasn't a dumb move to bring in Marshall?

 

Saying that Dumsty isn't smart?

 

Repeating the "If I wanna say something" childish comment?

Did Latos say something to Marshall?

Anybody for moving Phillips to leadoff?

 

 

Yes, at this point, he's their best option. He's done a very adequate job hitting behind Votto, but you can't keep running Cozart and Stubbs out there at the top of the lineup.

TERRIBLE move to bring in Marshall. He is simply put, awful. You need a win bad, you stay with your hot guy and right now that is ML. Terrible loss. I can't recall when I've been this upset so many times in a season over managerial mistakes. DB looked liked he was a having a meltdown when he was bending over in the 9th. Team needs to dig deep and do some soul searching.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.