July 6, 201214 yr Valdez got picked off of second... No he didn't. He had the base stolen with the shift. BP got in the pickle.
July 6, 201214 yr Anyone else think it was kinda cool that Votto gave EV props for that nasty change? I liked it, there is no denying Volquez has a filthy change and just filthy stuff in general...The good thing is it's actually enjoyable to watch him pitch again since he is facing the Reds and can't throw strikes...
July 6, 201214 yr No he didn't. He had the base stolen with the shift. BP got in the pickle. my bad...it doesn't make a difference either way...I glanced up and while Valdez was getting thrown out at home...Bonehead play I don't care who it was...
July 6, 201214 yr No he didn't. He had the base stolen with the shift. BP got in the pickle. Correct. I wasnt paying attention as evidenced by my Votto comment. Valdez coasted into third.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.