Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Padres Series 7/5 thru 7/8/2012

Featured Replies

I wouldn't say anything about Walt's tenure here is unfortunate, comparing it to the 15 years before him.

  • Replies 450
  • Views 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are dead last in the MLB with .244 OBP from leadoff. The team that is 28th is .271 so that just shows how bad they really are.

 

OBP from #2 is serviceable at ..327 #14 out of 30 MLB teams.

 

They have 3 stolen bases from the leadoff spots worst in MLB by a long shot. Everyone else has at least 7.

You mean Bruce right? He has the most RBI on this team.

 

Wrong!!

 

I'm talking about everyone not named Votto! Don't read things into my posts that aren't there.

 

Hammer, you know how I feel about Bruce, but not all of my posts are about Bruce.

 

Bruce's RBI's come from Votto and Phillips getting on base, that's a fact. He also leads the team in strikeouts. :D

 

Reds need to start hitting the ball, period.

Corcino is as well.

 

I know he is, but he shouldn't be IMO. In order to get talent, you've got to give up solid, top prospects, and I think Cigrani has more upside.

Yep. For some reason they have never considered leadoff a priority. I am not sure they will change that now.

Wrong!!

 

I'm talking about everyone not named Votto! Don't read things into my posts that aren't there.

 

Hammer, you know how I feel about Bruce, but not all of my posts are about Bruce.

 

Bruce's RBI's come from Votto and Phillips getting on base, that's a fact. He also leads the team in strikeouts. :D

 

Reds need to start hitting the ball, period.

 

 

Actually I am right it's 100% fact that he leads the team in RBIs. :D

 

They need to start hitting is right and it starts at the top of the order.

He also leads the team in strikeouts. :D

 

 

He's actually tied with Stubbs, and if you take into account Stubbs has played 16 less games than Bruce, it's pretty apparant who really leads the team in K's.

I've been a big Stubbs fan since he got here but it's getting more and more apparent he won't ever figure it out. Time to move to plan B at CF soon (Probably not this year even).

I've been a big Stubbs fan since he got here but it's getting more and more apparent he won't ever figure it out. Time to move to plan B at CF soon (Probably not this year even).

 

That's the problem with the Reds right now....Who exactly is Plan B?

 

They need to move Hamilton up to AA and let him start roving CF there. See how it goes the rest of the year. If it goes well, give him the opportunity next Spring to win the job.

That's the problem with the Reds right now....Who exactly is Plan B?

 

They need to move Hamilton up to AA and let him start roving CF there. See how it goes the rest of the year. If it goes well, give him the opportunity next Spring to win the job.

 

I agree but I don't think that is going to happen. Some expect him to get promoted this coming week so we will see where he starts playing.

CIN: Latos (7-2, 4.42 ERA)

SD: Volquez (5-7, 3.68 ERA)

 

Should be a good one tonight. I expect a low scoring game.

I hope the MM shows up for the Padres this evening.

Wrong!!

 

I'm talking about everyone not named Votto! Don't read things into my posts that aren't there.

 

Hammer, you know how I feel about Bruce, but not all of my posts are about Bruce.

 

Bruce's RBI's come from Votto and Phillips getting on base, that's a fact. He also leads the team in strikeouts. :D

 

Reds need to start hitting the ball, period.

 

It's becoming comical, your hatred for Bruce that is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.