Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Padres Series 7/5 thru 7/8/2012

Featured Replies

  • Replies 450
  • Views 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Volquez has made it through the 7th just 2 times this year.

Latos at 87 pitches 1st and 2nd 2 outs. Do you let him hit?

Latos was not a fan. :madman:

 

 

Anyone else see that?

Latos was not a fan. :madman:

 

 

Anyone else see that?

 

Yep. :scared:

Latos was not a fan. :madman:

 

 

Anyone else see that?

 

Yeah, they tried to cut away real quick but he was definitely yelling at Marshall.

Yeah, they tried to cut away real quick but he was definitely yelling at Marshall.

 

Yeah, he said, " What the "Heck" are you doing."

 

I can't imagine how frustrating that would be after you pitch your butt off for 7 innings.

Latos was not a fan. :madman:

 

 

Anyone else see that?

Way to be good teammate, didn't much care for that

 

Yeah, he said, " What the "Heck" are you doing."

 

I can't imagine how frustrating that would be after you pitch your butt off for 7 innings.

 

I would imagine as frustrating as it is to the team when you're scoring a lot of runs, and your pitcher can't hold the lead. I understand he's frustrated, but you don't yell at your teammate like that, especially a fellow pitcher.

I would imagine as frustrating as it is to the team when you're scoring a lot of runs, and your pitcher can't hold the lead. I understand he's frustrated, but you don't yell at your teammate like that, especially a fellow pitcher.

 

I agree 100%.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.