Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Padres Series 7/5 thru 7/8/2012

Featured Replies

  • Replies 450
  • Views 46.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stubbs back in the lineup and batting 2nd. 0 for 28 and holding. It would be great to see Drew bust out tonight.

 

I guess a night off straightened him out.

Dusty Baker has to be the hardest headed manager in baseball.

If Stubbs gets a key hit tonight he will earn another month of starts from Dusty...Heck even if Stubbs goes 0-4 with 4Ks he will get the majority of the starts going forward in CF...

 

Wouldnt it be smart with him 0 for his last 28 to drop down a bunt and attempt to get on that way?

If Stubbs gets a key hit tonight he will earn another month of starts from Dusty...Heck even if Stubbs goes 0-4 with 4Ks he will get the majority of the starts going forward in CF...

 

Wouldnt it be smart with him 0 for his last 28 to drop down a bunt and attempt to get on that way?

 

If I was 0 for 28 and had his speed I would drop a bunt every time up tonight if I thought I could get at least 1 hit.

If I was 0 for 28 and had his speed I would drop a bunt every time up tonight if I thought I could get at least 1 hit.

 

You confident he could actually get one in 4 ABs???

You confident he could actually get one in 4 ABs???

 

He has a pretty good success rate when he goes to the bunt however he hardly ever goes to it...I like his chances of getting a hit better bunting all 4 times p than swinging away tonight...Maybe he can at least get on via error...You got to try something different when you are hitting in front of the best hitter in the game...

 

He has a .450 Avg on bunts...

Well here we go. I guess they make Kip Wells look like Cy Young tonight.

He has a .450 Avg on bunts...

 

That he actually put down in play. Stats lie...

You confident he could actually get one in 4 ABs???

 

Not at all.

That might be the only run they score tonight based on recent history.

0 for 29...Another K...Chris Welsh on Stubbs, "He was hitting line drive after line drive in BP" lol...

Who would have thunk it. Stubbs with a K.

0 for 29...Another K...Chris Welsh on Stubbs, "He was hitting line drive after line drive in BP" lol...

 

Welsh is an idiot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.