Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1997 mudbowl. Highlands v CovCath

Featured Replies

TV on On Demand.

 

Thanks, but I can get to the game where it's listed 3 times at 90, 45, and 54 min. I select one and nothing happens. there has to be something I'm not doing correctly.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, but I can get to the game where it's listed 3 times at 90, 45, and 54 min. I select one and nothing happens. there has to be something I'm not doing correctly.

 

Your cable box might need updated. I know my cable box always messes up and then they update it.

  • Author
Who won?

 

In case you are being serious I will just say that it is strange that we have had a thread w Highlands in the title, and have had only 2 Highlands fans respond.

In case you are being serious I will just say that it is strange that we have had a thread w Highlands in the title, and have had only 2 Highlands fans respond.

 

FLUKE.................:clap:

I suppose you have to hang your hat somewhere.....Lol!!!

Hey, Pete Rose struck out once..............................:thumb:

Who won?

 

Every once in a while the blind squirrel....

...this screen shot from the game is WELL worth re-posting!

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=36820

 

Let's really see what tide detergent can do....

Thank goodness I can't figure out or care to figure out all that on Demand c**p. Heck, I'm still working on Leatherneck on Demand.:idunno:

 

At least the dog has it down.:thumb:

 

Was that the last Great Cov. Cath. game? Just curious. Has it been ten years and there hasn't been a great Cov. Cath game since?

 

Was that the last Great Cov. Cath. game? Just curious. Has it been ten years and there hasn't been a great Cov. Cath game since?

Don't forget the corner-shot miracle game. (Another bad memory). I like all the boring games -- we tend to win those. :cool:
Don't forget the corner-shot miracle game. (Another bad memory). I like all the boring games -- we tend to win those. :cool:

 

:thumb:

 

I only remember 61-0. Again and again. :D

Thsnks Mex. I watched it up until 4th qtr last night. Wasnt the QB Keys kid from Campbell Co? Kid that impressed me the most for Highlands Was Stinson on offense. How times change, saw a ton of two-way players.

In case you are being serious I will just say that it is strange that we have had a thread w Highlands in the title, and have had only 2 Highlands fans respond.

 

I sincerely doubt that kinglouie, a CovCath fan I believe, was being serious.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.