Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1997 mudbowl. Highlands v CovCath

Featured Replies

Game is on On Demand on Insight. Fun game to watch.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Epic battle of good vs. evil right there.

 

:lol:

And then the football Gods said let their be artificial turf in Ft. Thomas...............:D

Where do you see it on Insight? I couldn't find it.

  • Author
Where do you see it on Insight? I couldn't find it.

 

Go to On Demand. Go to the Free Spot A-Z. Scroll down and you'll see an ICN6 folder. Inside there will be a sports tab. Go to Classic games or something like that. It is there. I forgot how HUGE CovCath's line was that year. That field was tailor made for them.

Must be something wrong with the file. I cannot get it to play.

  • Author
Must be something wrong with the file. I cannot get it to play.

 

You are trying on TV or over the internet?

You are trying on TV or over the internet?

 

Watching it right now in fact and followed your directions to a T and they worked great! Thanks

I didn't watch the Mud Bowl but I did watch SK against Conner. SK beat Conner 56 to 14 Simpson had 5 touchdowns. Then I watched SK beat NCC Simpson only played about a quarter because of a sprained ankle but SK still won.

I'll gladly take a little responsibility for that :D

 

I just so happened to have paid the one of the archivists at Insight a couple of years ago to dub the game from old master tape format to digital so I could buy a DVD of it (I have two copies on DVD now...one just for backup :ylsuper: ). That archivist just so happened to be a Cov Cath grad, and the game just so happened to show up on the Insight free-spot a week later. (You'll notice there aren't any other high school "classic games" on there.)

 

It's been mentioned a few times previously: http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/2010-icn-games-206431-page2.html#post3911256

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/best-games-youve-207360.html#post3874870

Watching it right now in fact and followed your directions to a T and they worked great! Thanks

 

TV or internet?

TV or internet?

 

 

TV on On Demand.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.