What NFL Stadiums Have You Been To?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was 2?
Actually it varied, 3 in 79, 3 in 81, but in 1980 they played 4. Worked with a guy who's mother worked in the Packer ticket office. We got mezzanine seats for all of the games in 80 and 81, but I only went to 2 of the games at MCS in 81 and my lone Lambeau game that season. Mezzanine seats were great because you sat at a counter that overlooked the field and had a waitress to serve you Polish Sausage sandwiches and hot chocolate, into which you added the peppermint Schnapps. :D

Actually it varied, 3 in 79, 3 in 81, but in 1980 they played 4. Worked with a guy who's mother worked in the Packer ticket office. We got mezzanine seats for all of the games in 80 and 81, but I only went to 2 of the games at MCS in 81 and my lone Lambeau game that season. Mezzanine seats were great because you sat at a counter that overlooked the field and had a waitress to serve you Polish Sausage sandwiches and hot chocolate, into which you added the peppermint Schnapps. :D

Didn't both teams use the same sideline at County Stadium? I seem to have a very vague 1980s image of the Lions and Packers both across the field from the TV camera.

Didn't both teams use the same sideline at County Stadium? I seem to have a very vague 1980s image of the Lions and Packers both across the field from the TV camera.

Not only that, but the field did not completely fit. The corners of the end zones on the opposite side where the team benches were, were cut off about 3 yards.

Nippert Stadium 1st home of the Bengals

Riverfront Stadium

Municipal Stadium Old Cleveland Brown Stadium

Three Rivers Stadium Old Pittsburgh Steelers Stadium

The Astro Dome Old Houston Oilers Dome

Dallas Cowboy Stadium Old Dallas Cowboy Stadium

Joe Robbie Home of the Dolphins Attended the Bengals vs 49ers SB

Silver Dome Home of the Lions both a game and a SB game Bengals vs. 49ers

Fawcett Stadium next to the NFL hall of Fame

Soldiers Field USA women's World Cup