Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jerry Sandusky Trial

Featured Replies

They found him guilty on 45 of the 48 charges. He will be in jail for the rest of his life.

 

That is fantastic news.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if he will get special placement or if they will put him in with the worst of the worst.

Dateline reports that his adopted son was going to take the stand and state that Sandusky abused him as well.

Disgusting and pathetic.

It doesn't matter where they put him. I expect his life to end similar to Jeffrey Dahmer.

It doesn't matter where they put him. I expect his life to end similar to Jeffrey Dahmer.

I wouldn't shed a tear if it happened that way to everyone like him.

I still wonder what kind of guy the McCreary was for not stopping it, I mean if I see a kid getti g molested I don't care who it is, I'm doing something whether I lose my job or not. IMO he is a piece of crap for not stopping it and smashing Sanduskys head in the shower.

The entire ordeal was grotesque. Hearing some of the testimony (told by reporters) was disturbing.

From Penn State to the State Pen....

The entire ordeal was grotesque. Hearing some of the testimony (told by reporters) was disturbing.

One of the reporter's was saying that one of the victims testified about being in Sandusky's house while wife Dottie was there, and screaming in hopes that Dottie would hear him. Makes you wonder how much she knew about everything, and if there was ever a time she could have done something.

Verdict will be appealed (big surprise). Looks like the defense is saying that they didn't have adequate time to prepare.

Verdict will be appealed (big surprise). Looks like the defense is saying that they didn't have adequate time to prepare.

 

The defense apparently tried to withdraw because they didn't have enough time.

One of the reporter's was saying that one of the victims testified about being in Sandusky's house while wife Dottie was there, and screaming in hopes that Dottie would hear him. Makes you wonder how much she knew about everything, and if there was ever a time she could have done something.

She had to know and was an accomplice on some level as far as I'm concerned. I presume she was scared and brainwashed but that does not fully excuse everything.

Wonder if he will get special placement or if they will put him in with the worst of the worst.

Dateline reports that his adopted son was going to take the stand and state that Sandusky abused him as well.

Disgusting and pathetic.

 

It doesn't matter where they put him. I expect his life to end similar to Jeffrey Dahmer.

He'll be segregated with the rest of the sexual offenders from the general population. However, he's not just a random dude that you can't identify. So, prison justice may make it's way to him.

Jerry Sandusky in Jail -- Inmates Sang Pink Floyd ... 'Leave Those Kids Alone!' | TMZ.com

 

Jerry Sandusky was mercilessly taunted for HOURS during his first night in jail back in December -- when his fellow inmates chanted Pink Floyd's famous lyrics ... "Hey teacher, leave those kids alone!"

 

One of the men in the facility at the time -- a 22-year-old named Josh -- described the events to The Daily, saying they sang the song over and over ... all night.

  • Author

He's extremely lucky he won't be in the general population with "regular" criminals. He would be dead in a week if that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.