Simon Kenton 8 Grant County 7

Grant County gets out to a 7-2 lead with home runs by McClure and Sydnor. SK battles back to 7-5 entering the bottom of the seventh. Lang leads off with a single followed by a Draud single then a double by Morgan ties the game at 7. Turner then bunts Courtesy runner Telasz to 3rd and 7th grader Kennedy Baugh ends it with her 4th hit of the game. Heck of a high school softball game.

Grant County gets out to a 7-2 lead with home runs by McClure and Sydnor. SK battles back to 7-5 entering the bottom of the seventh. Lang leads off with a single followed by a Draud single then a double by Morgan ties the game at 7. Turner then bunts Courtesy runner Telasz to 3rd and 7th grader Kennedy Baugh ends it with her 4th hit of the game. Heck of a high school softball game.
Congrats to the Pioneers. Sounds like an exciting game and atmosphere.

Nice win for SK and sounds like a heck of a game.

I saw SK on Saturday and thought they looked fairly good, Morgan looked better than in previous years I have seen her and they caught the ball. Not sure how good their offense is bc of the pitching they faced but I would think they have a chance against Walton. That being said I will take Walton by 4.