Photo action from the STRIKE OUT CANCER fastpitch games at Dixie Heights Saturday

paNDA

Not sure who it was but some photographer climbed the centerfield light pole (maybe 70 feet up or so) and snapped what appeared to be a group picture of all three teams forming the ribbon. I can't wait to see how that turned out. Congrats to the brave cameraman. No way I make that climb!

FastPitch 126.jpg

Great cause and great action. Congrats to all on the support for this battle. St. Henry, Notre Dame and Dixie! Some additional action from the frosh Dixie and NCC teams.

Fastpitch...NDA...St Henry...Dixie and NCC Frosh...Dixie Fr | Facebook

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36518[/ATTACH]

The NewCath parents thank you for sticking around to get some pics of their kids.

Not sure who it was but some photographer climbed the centerfield light pole (maybe 70 feet up or so) and snapped what appeared to be a group picture of all three teams forming the ribbon. I can't wait to see how that turned out. Congrats to the brave cameraman. No way I make that climb![ATTACH=CONFIG]36519[/ATTACH]

Agree, can't wait to see also! I'm with you, the guy is "brave", it would be a "cold day in hell" before I'd make that climb also.