Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State Will Hire...

Featured Replies

Interesting, if true ... I'm guessing Mississippi Valley didn't step up to the plate to keep him there after he got them to the NCAA Tournament. The road to the dance has a few more potholes in the OVC than the SWAC.

Interesting, if true ... I'm guessing Mississippi Valley didn't step up to the plate to keep him there after he got them to the NCAA Tournament. The road to the dance has a few more potholes in the OVC than the SWAC.

 

Not sure if MVSU had the money to keep him. I'd guess Morehead, while certainly not rolling in dough, probably has a few more assets to offer. I've often wondered how difficult it is to recruit at historically black colleges like MVSU?

Not sure if MVSU had the money to keep him. I'd guess Morehead, while certainly not rolling in dough, probably has a few more assets to offer. I've often wondered how difficult it is to recruit at historically black colleges like MVSU?
Maybe they should hit up their most famous alum for a donation ...

Congrats to Morehead and Sean Woods ! Look forward to it !

Glad to see him move up, hope he does a great job!

They just announced it on the news. Congrats to Sean. I wonder who his assistants will be.

Here's hoping that this Morehead hire is much more successful than the last former Wildcat guard!

Here's hoping that this Morehead hire is much more successful than the last former Wildcat guard!

 

Ouch! Go easy on my man Kyle, as a kid I idolizing this cat. lol.

  • Author
Interesting, if true ... I'm guessing Mississippi Valley didn't step up to the plate to keep him there after he got them to the NCAA Tournament. The road to the dance has a few more potholes in the OVC than the SWAC.

 

If I report something in a confirmed manner, it's true.

 

He made $87,500 at MVSU and had no budget. He'll have a nice raise at MSU.

Here's hoping that this Morehead hire is much more successful than the last former Wildcat guard!

 

Wow.

If I report something in a confirmed manner, it's true.

 

He made $87,500 at MVSU and had no budget. He'll have a nice raise at MSU.

 

What type of money will Morehead be paying? Tyndall was getting around $200,000 correct? I'd assume Woods won't get that, but I would certainly expect it to be more than $87,500.

If I report something in a confirmed manner, it's true.

 

He made $87,500 at MVSU and had no budget. He'll have a nice raise at MSU.

 

I can confirm 100% that Happy Osborne is not in the running at Montgomery County. That is confirmed, verified, whatever you want to call it.

 

Really?

I can confirm 100% that Happy Osborne is not in the running at Montgomery County. That is confirmed, verified, whatever you want to call it.

 

Really?

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.