Morehead State Will Hire...

Wireman

Interesting, if true ... I'm guessing Mississippi Valley didn't step up to the plate to keep him there after he got them to the NCAA Tournament. The road to the dance has a few more potholes in the OVC than the SWAC.

Interesting, if true ... I'm guessing Mississippi Valley didn't step up to the plate to keep him there after he got them to the NCAA Tournament. The road to the dance has a few more potholes in the OVC than the SWAC.

Not sure if MVSU had the money to keep him. I'd guess Morehead, while certainly not rolling in dough, probably has a few more assets to offer. I've often wondered how difficult it is to recruit at historically black colleges like MVSU?

Not sure if MVSU had the money to keep him. I'd guess Morehead, while certainly not rolling in dough, probably has a few more assets to offer. I've often wondered how difficult it is to recruit at historically black colleges like MVSU?
Maybe they should hit up their most famous alum for a donation ...

If I report something in a confirmed manner, it's true.

He made $87,500 at MVSU and had no budget. He'll have a nice raise at MSU.

What type of money will Morehead be paying? Tyndall was getting around $200,000 correct? I'd assume Woods won't get that, but I would certainly expect it to be more than $87,500.

I can confirm 100% that Happy Osborne is not in the running at Montgomery County. That is confirmed, verified, whatever you want to call it.

Really?