May 13, 201214 yr Author I can confirm 100% that Happy Osborne is not in the running at Montgomery County. That is confirmed, verified, whatever you want to call it. Really? Yep and when the horse lies to you there isn't a whole lot you can do about it.
May 13, 201214 yr Yep and when the horse lies to you there isn't a whole lot you can do about it. After all that transpired, I knew that is what had happened.
May 13, 201214 yr Yep and when the horse lies to you there isn't a whole lot you can do about it.But when you put your name on it and guarantee it ...
May 14, 201214 yr Yep and when the horse lies to you there isn't a whole lot you can do about it. Not interested in your excuse. You said that when you say it's confirmed, it's true. Just pointing out that's not the case. I never saw anything from Happy saying he wasn't going to be the next coach. Just you confirming 100 percent it wouldn't happen. Anytime you miss a fact your credibility takes a hit. Drop the bravado, learn from it, and do better the next time. That's all.
June 23, 201214 yr Mississippi Valley State can't participate in post season play next year due to APR issues. Sean Woods move to Morehead St. makes a lot more sense now...
June 23, 201214 yr Mississippi Valley State can't participate in post season play next year due to APR issues. Sean Woods move to Morehead St. makes a lot more sense now...Exactly ...
June 23, 201214 yr Mississippi Valley State can't participate in post season play next year due to APR issues. Sean Woods move to Morehead St. makes a lot more sense now... Exactly what I thought when I saw MVSU listed among those teams missing next year's tournament.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.