April 11, 201214 yr Actually the connection is JTII. He was a big factor in this one... OK, but that still doesn't make sense to me. I guess I'm missing something. Seems like it would be like sending your kid to UL because you loved Denny Crum.
April 11, 201214 yr CatsPause reporting UK may be nearing a commitment from Anthony Bennett. Can Cal make him a complete player, and not the lazy player GT sees?
April 12, 201214 yr OK, but that still doesn't make sense to me. I guess I'm missing something. Seems like it would be like sending your kid to UL because you loved Denny Crum. It might if DCII was the coach.
April 12, 201214 yr Can Cal make him a complete player, and not the lazy player GT sees? Motor isn't really my complaint on Bennett. He just doesn't have much of a skill set outside of dunking in transition and hitting a spot up 3 here and there. Offensively he doesn't have a position because he can't post up, nor can he put the ball on the deck effectively from the wing. Just a lot of holes in his game at this stage...
April 12, 201214 yr Like his style. RT @PeteThamelNYT: Nerlens Noel will announce his choice with a logo shaved in his hair. A barber in Charlotte has a scoop.
April 12, 201214 yr Like his style. RT @PeteThamelNYT: Nerlens Noel will announce his choice with a logo shaved in his hair. A barber in Charlotte has a scoop. Good lord. Stick a pencil in my eye so I don't have to watch that nonsense.
April 13, 201214 yr Good lord. Stick a pencil in my eye so I don't have to watch that nonsense. No reason for self torture there, Big Guy. Just change the channel.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.