April 10, 201214 yr Wise choice. How'd you find out so fast? He just put it on twitter 30 minutes ago. :lol: Are you the father of the brothers Plumlee? Clyde Plumlee? I am pretty sure Clyde is the midwest region traveling twitter salesman.
April 11, 201214 yr I saw this tweet earlier... Curious to see what % of fans embarrass themselves today after the announcements are made. I think we all know the answer to that. :lol:
April 11, 201214 yr I saw this tweet earlier... Curious to see what % of fans embarrass themselves today after the announcements are made. I think we all know the answer to that. :lol: Oh I'm sure a lot of Idiot Kentucky fans will blast both kids if they chose other schools.
April 11, 201214 yr I know I won't say a thing about those two overrated clowns if they turn UK down.
April 11, 201214 yr I do think UK fans are getting worked up over nothing. This isn't a particularly strong class and it would/will be difficult to win it all with a freshman team next year. Mohammad and Noel are clearly the two biggest game changers in the class but next year college basketball is up for grabs. If UofL and IU are the best teams then it's wide open. Now the 2013 class is a different story.
April 11, 201214 yr If neither end up at UK, its because Cal wants to get some experience for the role players for the 13-14 years. :lol:
April 11, 201214 yr The signing period does not start until tonight at midnight. ESPNU is hosting a special tomorrow at 7:30 EST and Bazz and Noel are scheduled to announce during that show. Bazz to UCLA Noel to UK!
April 11, 201214 yr Noel said he was going to shock the world. Bazz to UCLA and Noel to Georgetown. And after that said he hadn't made up his mind. People reading way too much into this stuff.
April 11, 201214 yr My prediction: Georgetown for Noel. UCLA for Shabazz. Sorry UK -- looks like it may be a rebuilding year. Haven't had one of those in a while, have they?
April 11, 201214 yr My prediction: Georgetown for Noel. UCLA for Shabazz. Sorry UK -- looks like it may be a rebuilding year. Haven't had one of those in a while, have they? They are top 15 without either. So much for a rebuilding year.
April 11, 201214 yr My prediction: Georgetown for Noel. UCLA for Shabazz. Sorry UK -- looks like it may be a rebuilding year. Haven't had one of those in a while, have they? Less than 5 years ago.
April 11, 201214 yr If they don't get either Cal will put his best full court press on the UConn transfer and Bennett, plus who knows who else.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.