Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Announcements today

Featured Replies

Evan Daniels ‏ @EvanDanielscout

 

Sounds crazy, but seems to be a legit possibility RT @PeteThamelNYT Lot of Gtown buzz on Nerlens Noel today. Could Cal really go 0-for-2?

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are top 15 without either. So much for a rebuilding year.

 

Top 15 with only Wiltjer returning and only adding Poythress, Goodwin, and Cauley? Eh, I hope you're right. I would be happy with top 25 if that were the case. It could be a tougher year than you think.

Top 15 with only Wiltjer returning and only adding Poythress, Goodwin, and Cauley? Eh, I hope you're right. I would be happy with top 25 if that were the case. It could be a tougher year than you think.

 

Dont forget Harrow and IF they dont get Bazz or Noel they will add at least 2 more.

Less than 5 years ago.

 

The year they lost Jamal Crawford and Ramel Bradley? I think it's safe to say we can classify that time as a rebuilding generation. I agree with you, though.

Dont forget Harrow and IF they dont get Bazz or Noel they will add at least 2 more.

 

I'm not forgetting anyone. I am just taking into account that if they were top 15 next year, it may be a result of a weak field of teams more than it is UK's strength. Even then it could be considered a stretch.

 

The year they lost Jamal Crawford and Ramel Bradley? I think it's safe to say we can classify that time as a rebuilding generation. I agree with you, though.

 

Joe

Joe

 

Joe is correct. Thank you. I was incorrect.

Also a ton of speculation now that Noel is going to pick GTown...

Bazz to UCLA is done...

 

Cal can't ever get the big recruit, :)

Also a ton of speculation now that Noel is going to pick GTown...

 

I said this hours ago. :lol:

I said this hours ago. :lol:

 

There was a lot of guessing hours ago. That's typical. Legit info is getting out now...

There was a lot of guessing hours ago. That's typical. Legit info is getting out now...

 

I'm only kidding, trust me. I heard it on another message board. Not like I have any sources.

I'm only kidding, trust me. I heard it on another message board. Not like I have any sources.

 

All good. Was just saying it seems pretty legit now that GTown is the pick. Pretty shocked UK isn't going to at least get one of the two...

Mom has been the one pushing GTown and Noel just said she played the biggest role in his choice...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.