Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Announcements today

Featured Replies

Shabazz to adidas.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bazz just said the challenge of getting UCLA back on top was a big factor...

I don't buy that for a second.

Good luck at UCLA. Hope you get to play UK this year.

I don't buy that for a second.

 

Me either. He didn't look too thrilled with the choice through 2 interviews...

I don't buy that for a second.

 

What's he supposed to say? "I picked UCLA because I'm being held hostage by Adidas" :lol:

 

I wish him luck. No one will see him play all year, but if that's where he wants to be, more power to him.

I wish him the best of luck, as long as they do not meet Kentucky in the NCAA tournament. He sounds like a special player.

What's he supposed to say? "I picked UCLA because I'm being held hostage by Adidas" :lol:

 

I wish him luck. No one will see him play all year, but if that's where he wants to be, more power to him.

No, he said what he's supposed to say. And I said what I think is reality.
Bazz just said the challenge of getting UCLA back on top was a big factor...

 

Pac 12 stinks, so it shouldn't be too hard as long as they can get past Arizona to be tops in the conference. Anderson and Bazz seemed to play well together in the Hoop Summit, but I'm not sure UCLA has enough to be back on top. Not in just one year anyway, and I figure there is little chance Bazz stays beyond that.

Anyone know what is the reason that Noel's mother is so high on Georgetown. Seems like UK or Syracuse would be a much better choice for him.

CatsPause reporting UK may be nearing a commitment from Anthony Bennett.

Anyone know what is the reason that Noel's mother is so high on Georgetown. Seems like UK or Syracuse would be a much better choice for him.

 

She really like John Thompson Jr. Don't confuse him with the guy that actually coaches G'town, John Thompson III.

Anyone know what is the reason that Noel's mother is so high on Georgetown. Seems like UK or Syracuse would be a much better choice for him.

 

Actually the connection is JTII. He was a big factor in this one...

Anyone know what is the reason that Noel's mother is so high on Georgetown. Seems like UK or Syracuse would be a much better choice for him.

 

As I said in previous threads Georgetown has always been a legit contender. There was an article about a month about about Nerlens and it was clear from quotes that the GU staff made a HUGE impact on his mother.

Best of luck to Shabazz out west. Hope he continues his success before moving on to NBA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.