Announcements today

Pile Driver

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And they have the cheeseball Harbaughs to show up to root for them in big games. I really didn't dislike IU until I saw them in the stands.

Nerlens and Shabazz both have pressers scheduled for tomorrow evening don't they?

oops. My bad. I thought it was today. So...it is Wednesday at 7:30 on ESPN. Correct?

The signing period does not start until tonight at midnight. ESPNU is hosting a special tomorrow at 7:30 EST and Bazz and Noel are scheduled to announce during that show.

They return all 5 starters plus they have a stud class coming in.

I really like their freshman PG that they are bringing in. I don't really know the rest of their class. Zeller is definitely coming back? Saw yesterday that he was projected to go sixth in the draft.

I really like their freshman PG that they are bringing in. I don't really know the rest of their class. Zeller is definitely coming back? Saw yesterday that he was projected to go sixth in the draft.

Pretty sure he already announced that he would be back but not sure if anythings official. It was in the week following the Kentucky game when I read it.