Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Announcements today

Featured Replies

What time are the uncommitted players supposed to announce?

  • Replies 83
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What time are the uncommitted players supposed to announce?

No earlier than 16 hours from now.

I believe the announcements are for 7:30pm Wednesday night.

Big day for IU. Looks like Watford will return. IU will be very deep.

Big day for IU. Looks like Watford will return. IU will be very deep.

 

They really are going to be tough next year.

They really are going to be tough next year.

 

They return all 5 starters plus they have a stud class coming in.

And they have the cheeseball Harbaughs to show up to root for them in big games. I really didn't dislike IU until I saw them in the stands.

 

Nerlens and Shabazz both have pressers scheduled for tomorrow evening don't they?

  • Author

oops. My bad. I thought it was today. So...it is Wednesday at 7:30 on ESPN. Correct?

oops. My bad. I thought it was today. So...it is Wednesday at 7:30 on ESPN. Correct?

 

The signing period does not start until tonight at midnight. ESPNU is hosting a special tomorrow at 7:30 EST and Bazz and Noel are scheduled to announce during that show.

They return all 5 starters plus they have a stud class coming in.

 

I really like their freshman PG that they are bringing in. I don't really know the rest of their class. Zeller is definitely coming back? Saw yesterday that he was projected to go sixth in the draft.

IU's Cody Zeller is expected to announce today that he is staying.

I really like their freshman PG that they are bringing in. I don't really know the rest of their class. Zeller is definitely coming back? Saw yesterday that he was projected to go sixth in the draft.

 

Pretty sure he already announced that he would be back but not sure if anythings official. It was in the week following the Kentucky game when I read it.

Court Cred ‏ @courtcred

Zeller & Watford sent word from the lock in workout session that they r both returning. That Final 4 loss is tatted on their bks right now

IU just announced Watford and Zeller are returning...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.