Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sullinger declares for NBA

Featured Replies

1 year to late but it's not going to hurt him to bad. I don't see him being that successful in the NBA.

Sullinger seems like a good kid. I wish him the best, but I have a hard time seeing him being very productive in the NBA.

He just doesn't seem to be athletic enough. Having a good jump shot will help him though.

Good riddance. I hate to say it, but I won't be rooting for Sullinger to be successful. Can't stand the guy..

I feel like he regressed from his Freshman season. He was a bit overweight last season, but he appeared to use his body a lot more effectively than in '11-'12.

Didn't Trey Burke play with him in high school? He declared today as well. Nice team.

Benchwarmer even on a bad team. Too small, not enough heart.

Good riddance. I hate to say it, but I won't be rooting for Sullinger to be successful. Can't stand the guy..

 

Curious...why not?

Curious...why not?

 

He's a whiny narcissist.

^ Agreed, he will be equal to Glen Davis type player.

^ Agreed, he will be equal to Glen Davis type player.

 

That will exceed my expectations for him. And for the record, I like Sullinger. He seems like an ok dude. Just not made for the NBA.

Some of these comments are just pathetic!! All this kid did was become a two time All-American, lead his team to the Final Four and is about to be a millionaire. Despite the expert opinions on this board, he is going to be a first round draft pick, so obviously the guys that write the checks think he may be able to help their team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.