Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sullinger declares for NBA

Featured Replies

Some of these comments are just pathetic!! All this kid did was become a two time All-American, lead his team to the Final Four and is about to be a millionaire. Despite the expert opinions on this board, he is going to be a first round draft pick, so obviously the guys that write the checks think he may be able to help their team.

 

These guys that write checks also thought Haseem Thabeet would help their teams also.

Those guys that write the checks are idiots. I seriously believe I could make better player decisions than some of them. By saying he won't amount to much isn't attacking him it's just how I think it will play out. I wish him well but I don't see him being a big time NBA player. Either way he is going to make more money than I can ever dream of so jokes on me. :lol: :irked:

I think he will be around the league for awhile making nice money, but never an all-star. That is not so bad in my book.

Some of these comments are just pathetic!! All this kid did was become a two time All-American, lead his team to the Final Four and is about to be a millionaire. Despite the expert opinions on this board, he is going to be a first round draft pick, so obviously the guys that write the checks think he may be able to help their team.

Has anyone said otherwise?

If healthy (big question) I think he will be a very good pro.

I was going to say Sullinger could carve a niche for his self in the league a la Chuck Hayes but don't see the heart. Possibly a good pick and pop guy with that wide body and soft touch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.