Who will be the new coach at Montgomery County?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil is a finalist for the superintendent position in Mercer County.

As you probably know the natives are restless in Montgomery County. They also know that Mr. Rison's heart is in Montgomery County. A figure in the know at Montgomery County believes that the only way Happy would come is if Phil is still at Montgomery County and has some say over the athletic programs.

As you probably know the natives are restless in Montgomery County. They also know that Mr. Rison's heart is in Montgomery County. A figure in the know at Montgomery County believes that the only way Happy would come is if Phil is still at Montgomery County and has some say over the athletic programs.

Happy sounds like a smart man......much smarter than the board members at Montgomery Co. that refused to hire Phil Rison as the superintendent last summer.

I do know that Happy and Phil Rison have known eachother for a while and have a good relationship. As for Billy Ray Fawns, he is the vice president of Judy Water and stays busy with his family. I just couldn't see Billy Ray being interested in the job.

Actually I think your source from the other night just didn't want the whole thing exposed. I don't really think much has changed.

I have had the same source both times. Either way, disregard that post and continue the speculation :thumb: