Who will be the new coach at Montgomery County?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Happy in Mt. Sterling this morning with my own eyes. 8:57am at the Shell station on Camargo Rd. He was driving a mini Cooper and had a large dog with him.

As far as Morehead is concerned, i think Happy would love to go there, but something tells me the Eagles are looking for a bigger name.

I saw Happy in Mt. Sterling this morning with my own eyes. 8:57am at the Shell station on Camargo Rd. He was driving a mini Cooper and had a large dog with him.

As far as Morehead is concerned, i think Happy would love to go there, but something tells me the Eagles are looking for a bigger name.

Is that on US 460? If he is going to be announced as the new coach at Montgomery this Tuesday, would he still apply for the Morehead job?

Is that on US 460? If he is going to be announced as the new coach at Montgomery this Tuesday, would he still apply for the Morehead job?

That's the one. I was getting breakfast at the DQ and I happened to look over at the gas station and see him and his dog. He's got a beautiful black lab!

As for the MSU job, I think he put his name in for it, but I just don't see Hutchison and MSU giving him a serious look.

That's the one. I was getting breakfast at the DQ and I happened to look over at the gas station and see him and his dog. He's got a beautiful black lab!

As for the MSU job, I think he put his name in for it, but I just don't see Hutchison and MSU giving him a serious look.

Go by all the time when I go up to mom's.

If he applied and got the job, it would put Montgomery Co in a bind on trying to find a new coach.