Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida vs. Louisville Predictions

Who wins? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Defense Defense Defense.........

 

It will be a close game and can go either way.

Found this little nugget:

 

Florida is the first 7 seed to make the Elite Eight since West Virginia did in 2005. The team West Virginia faced that year? 4th seeded Louisville. I sense a similar outcome.

Where is some Pittsnogle when you need him? Plus it was out west. Still not sure how WVU lost that game but they did.

 

I am not sold on Florida being all that wonderful.

Offensive rebounding will be huge in this one. Young for Florida and Behanan for Louisville both get after it.

If there was ever a poll where I needed "None of the Above", this one is it. :sssh: :D

If only they had been better prepared for the tournament by their schedule.

 

Important to note, of course, that it was the non-conference teams on the schedule that made it, other than Florida (of whom I'm still trying to figure out how they got this far, but I'm wondering that about Louisville as well, so there's that). My opinion that the SEC is a garbage basketball conference hasn't changed; it's still one that harms Kentucky more than it helps -- other than in that silly all-time wins list thing, where they're able to load up against crummy comp such as Auburn.

Important to note, of course, that it was the non-conference teams on the schedule that made it, other than Florida (of whom I'm still trying to figure out how they got this far, but I'm wondering that about Louisville as well, so there's that). My opinion that the SEC is a garbage basketball conference hasn't changed; it's still one that harms Kentucky more than it helps -- other than in that silly all-time wins list thing, where they're able to load up against crummy comp such as Auburn.

 

True points. The non-conference portion is important and it'll be interesting to see how they handle the expanded SEC next year.

True points. The non-conference portion is important and it'll be interesting to see how they handle the expanded SEC next year.

 

I'm seeing more of the same. It's not like either of those teams will be regular threats to the SEC basketball championship.

I'm seeing more of the same. It's not like either of those teams will be regular threats to the SEC basketball championship.

 

I'm more speaking to the concern that they'd drop 1-2 of their higher profile non-con games to accommodate an expanded SEC schedule.

I'm more speaking to the concern that they'd drop 1-2 of their higher profile non-con games to accommodate an expanded SEC schedule.

 

Oh, gotcha. I'm sure Calipari will take the pansy way out like Ricky P and load up the non-con season with softies, in that regard.

If Louisville continues playing defense the way they have, I believe their chances of winning are really good. GO CARDS!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.