Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida vs. Louisville Predictions

Who wins? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Might as well get started on this game.

  • Author

I think that Behanan and Diegn will be way too much inside both offensively and defensively for the Gators to handle.

 

 

Louisville 64

 

Florida 57

This one looks like a hard one to call to me? If Florida gets their offense going like they did in the previous two games, I don't think the Cards have enough firepower to keep up. That said, the Louisville D is tough and they are on a roll. My heart says Cardinals, but I think the Gators will revert to their 3 point shooting selves and win a close one. 74-69.

I want Louisville I think for bracket purposes by I have a feeling Billy D pulls out the win. I'm so mad I didn't take Florida to the Final Four, I just couldn't pull the trigger on them to win Saturday.

I'm really looking forward to this game. So much for UK not playing enough good opponents in the regular season?

 

I think Florida has a couple of more scoring threats than the Cards. They win a close one.

As a UK fan, if they make it to NOLA, I'd rather take my chances against UofL than having to try and beat Florida for a 4th time this season.

As usual, voting with my red blinders on. :D

I'm really looking forward to this game. So much for UK not playing enough good opponents in the regular season?

 

I think Florida has a couple of more scoring threats than the Cards. They win a close one.

 

My roommate and I were talking about this last night.

 

They played Louisville and Florida both Elite 8 teams.

 

North Carolina and Kansas, both in the Sweet 16, who have great chances of making the Elite 8.

 

And Indiana whose in the Sweet 16, hopefully not making the Elite 8.

 

Potentially half the elite 8 was on their schedule.

Too much defense here with Louisville, they will contest 3-point shots better than anyone Fla. played this season...Ville 64 Fla. 62

As a UK fan, if they make it to NOLA, I'd rather take my chances against UofL than having to try and beat Florida for a 4th time this season.

 

I agree with this. I voted for FL on accident. :lol:

My roommate and I were talking about this last night.

 

They played Louisville and Florida both Elite 8 teams.

 

North Carolina and Kansas, both in the Sweet 16, who have great chances of making the Elite 8.

 

And Indiana whose in the Sweet 16, hopefully not making the Elite 8.

 

Potentially half the elite 8 was on their schedule.

 

If only they had been better prepared for the tournament by their schedule.

Found this little nugget:

 

Florida is the first 7 seed to make the Elite Eight since West Virginia did in 2005. The team West Virginia faced that year? 4th seeded Louisville. I sense a similar outcome.

Found this little nugget:

 

Florida is the first 7 seed to make the Elite Eight since West Virginia did in 2005. The team West Virginia faced that year? 4th seeded Louisville. I sense a similar outcome.

 

 

I hope so!

I honestly believe Louisville can handle their perimeter game. Dieng and Behanan will have to DOMINATE inside. 59-53

I hope so!

 

Hopefully without the huge first half deficit and crazed overtime that nearly gave me a heart attack...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.