Trinity 62 Clark County 39

This GRC team has nothing to hang their heads over! This team lost 95% of their scoring from a year ago. They were not picked pre-season to win their district or region! They became one of mine and many other GRC fans favorite teams to have represented our school and county. You guys played hard every game and I will always respect your never quit style! Good luck to those moving on and always play hard!:notworthy::ylsuper:

Congratulations to Trinity for an impressive win. They are fast, accurate shooter who has the best depth for a team I have seen this year. BU is getting a tremendous player in #22. Best of luck tomorrow.

All of my heeartfelt thanks to each member of the GRC Cardinals. Many people simply chose to overlook this team because of what was lost from the previous year; but your determination, your drive, your TEAMWORK proved everyone wrong.

The gift of representing the 10th region in the Sweet 16 means more to the people of Winchester that words can accurately describe. From this basketball fan - I thank you and wish all of you luck in the future.

Tough way to go out for the Cards! This bunch of scrappers deserved better, but we all know "it ain't about deservin'".

I'm sure they will come up in conversations for a long time to come. Having only limited bench depth we all knew deep-down that they were facing a death sentence, but then so are each team in the tournament less one. I truly enjoyed watching them play throughout this post-season.

Congratulations on a truly great season!!!!!

Congrats to Trinity, they are showing everyone why they are ranked #1. Best of luck tomorrow, you should be cutting down the nets and making school history.

To the GRC Cardinals and coaching staff. You have taken us GRC fans on such a journey this year. One that many didn't expect to take. I am so proud I could be along for the ride.To our seniors, Bopper, Charlie, Adam, Dom, Taylor, Howie, Dino, and Trevor, you will always hold a special place in the heart of this GRC fan.

Congrats to Adam Fatkin for making the State All Tourney Team....well deserved "Fat Man"