Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Will Never Use UPS Again

Featured Replies

Quit making me relive "the shot" in slow motion! :ohbrother::lol:

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They do have a major operation in L'ville, right..........? Hmmm................

They do have a major operation in L'ville, right..........? Hmmm................

 

It's nice when a plan comes together...

I saw tonight. I'm going with FedEx from now on. Chuck Noland rules.

UPS laid off 400 people in Hebron last month.

My Avatar is what I think about the shot!

I saw tonight. I'm going with FedEx from now on. Chuck Noland rules.

 

Yeah. UK's history with FedEx is great. :laugh:

Yeah. UK's history with FedEx is great. :laugh:

 

 

Wasn't FedEx. It was Emory.

I saw tonight. I'm going with FedEx from now on. Chuck Noland rules.

 

FedEx probably doesn't like Kentucky to much being that we took Coach Cal from them.

Yeah. UK's history with FedEx is great. :laugh:

 

Wasn't FedEx. It was Emory.

 

 

Sounds like UK should avoid any contact with all package couriers.

Sounds like UK should avoid any contact with all package couriers.

 

 

Yes....faxing things seems to work best for you. :D

Yes....faxing things seems to work best for you. :D

 

:laugh:

Yes....faxing things seems to work best for you. :D

 

:laugh:

 

If Cal's a cheater, at least he's cheating to get 1st round draft picks. Tubby cheated to get Randolph Morris eligible. :lol:

If Cal's a cheater, at least he's cheating to get 1st round draft picks. Tubby cheated to get Randolph Morris eligible. :lol:

 

You make a good point, Parker. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.