Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fab Melo OUT for the Orange

Featured Replies

They're as deep as any team in the NCAA tournament. This, however, will test just how deep they are. Wow. Monumental. Ohio State is rejoicing.

 

He seemed to be the piece that there is no back up for. Shot blocker in the middle and their best rebounder on a bad rebounding team. This is a huge blow for them.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was suspended for a few games back in January as well. Weren't there suspicions that he cheated on exams or had some other academic problem?

 

Edit: ColonelCrazy... I feel like I read this very thing somewhere else as well. Either way, he's probably played his last game at Syracuse.

Makes you wonder if Vegas knew about this when the odds came out the other day.

 

I'm sure they did. Seemed strange at the time.

I guess my question would be how they brought him back in the first place? Are we going to find out later that they played him while ineligible so they wouldn't hurt themselves for the postseason run when they could bench him?

He was suspended for a few games back in January as well. Weren't there suspicions that he cheated on exams or had some other academic problem?

 

I posted something along those lines but I really didn't have any reason to believe that, other than the timing of the whole ordeal.

Makes you wonder if Vegas knew about this when the odds came out the other day.

 

Kind of seems that way now.

Me thinks Wisconsin is primed for a run....I just can't bring myself to trust Vandy.

I really don't want to take Vandy to the Elite 8, but I might have too now.

 

I had them beating 'Cuse anyway and then losing to OSU. Now it looks like a little bit closer to a reality.

Me thinks Wisconsin is primed for a run....I just can't bring myself to trust Vandy.

 

I went ahead & put Vandy in the Elite Eight after finding out about Melo, but had to put Ohio State in the Final Four.

 

When Vandy loses to Harvard, I give you permission to drive to Pendleton County & punch me in the face. I'll totally deserve it.

I posted something along those lines but I really didn't have any reason to believe that, other than the timing of the whole ordeal.

 

I talked to several of the Cuse traveling media when they played at UC and they were all confident it was something tied to cheating on his school work. With it now a NCAA issue, it will be interesting to see what comes out...

I really don't want to take Vandy to the Elite 8, but I might have too now.

 

Had them in my final 4 in both brackets, I can see in to the future.....:D

I talked to several of the Cuse traveling media when they played at UC and they were all confident it was something tied to cheating on his school work. With it now a NCAA issue, it will be interesting to see what comes out...

 

Couldn't they technically have to forfeit any and all games he participated in?

 

How much more trouble needs to surface at Syracuse before Boeheim is shown the door.

 

First, Bernie Fine, then the failed drug tests, now cheating? When is enough going to be enough?

Couldn't they technically have to forfeit any and all games he participated in?

 

How much more trouble needs to surface at Syracuse before Boeheim is shown the door.

 

First, Bernie Fine, then the failed drug tests, now cheating? When is enough going to be enough?

 

I don't see how he can be retained if Syracuse wants to maintain any integrity.

I don't see how he can be retained if Syracuse wants to maintain any integrity.

 

 

If it's one thing I can see him not knowing....But with everything that's coming out it leads me to believe one of two things has occurred:

 

1) He knew about these things, and choose to either look the other way or cover it up because success trumps everything, including child pedophilia.

 

Or

 

2) He really had no clue about any of this stuff going on, and if that's the case he's clearly not cut out to remain in a leadership position of a high profile athletics program.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.