Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fab Melo OUT for the Orange

Featured Replies

Huge news.

 

He sat out 3 games last time:

9 point loss @ ND

7 point win @ UC

2 point (controversial) win vs WVU

 

They won 9 games after they brought him back. So if the NCAA says he should have been ineligible from the beginning of the 1st suspension...

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Huge news.

 

He sat out 3 games last time:

9 point loss @ ND

7 points win @ UC

2 point (controversial) win vs WVU

 

I'm honestly tempted to pick KState over them now....Either way, I see no way they get past Vandy or Wisconsin without him.

I talked to several of the Cuse traveling media when they played at UC and they were all confident it was something tied to cheating on his school work. With it now a NCAA issue, it will be interesting to see what comes out...

 

At what point, and how, did the NCAA become involved?

I'm honestly tempted to pick KState over them now....Either way, I see no way they get past Vandy or Wisconsin without him.

 

I can see them getting past Wisconsin easier than K-State & especially Vandy.

 

There I go again with Vandy. How many years, Randy!?! How many years do they have to bite you in the behind for you to stop picking them!?! :madman:

I'm honestly tempted to pick KState over them now....Either way, I see no way they get past Vandy or Wisconsin without him.

 

I'm really tempted too, but I can't put the trigger on that one.

I'm really tempted too, but I can't put the trigger on that one.

 

Makes two of us.

I can see them getting past Wisconsin easier than K-State & especially Vandy.

 

There I go again with Vandy. How many years, Randy!?! How many years do they have to bite you in the behind for you to stop picking them!?! :madman:

 

I'm doing the same thing. I'm on the Vandy boat for now. They won the SEC tournament for the first time since 1951, so maybe its their year!

At what point, and how, did the NCAA become involved?

Not sure yet...

so maybe its their year!

 

I'm sure if you searched the BGP archives, you'll find me saying these same words about Vandy for the last umpteen years. At least this time around, I won't be alone in my foolishness. :lol:

I'm in 10 different bracket contests and I wait until wednesday to fill all of them out, this is the reason why.

Not sure yet...

 

Is there a chance Syracuse reported themselves?

 

If not, I'm just wondering how the NCAA becomes privy so such information.

I'm in 10 different bracket contests and I wait until wednesday to fill all of them out, this is the reason why.

 

Thankfully, I was able to make the changes in our BGP Yahoo contest. But that's a pretty good practice you've got there, Larry. :thumb:

Is there a chance Syracuse reported themselves?

 

If not, I'm just wondering how the NCAA becomes privy so such information.

 

If they reported themselves, then it would be complete ignorance to have reinstated him and risk forfeiting every game he played since the suspension. Doesn't add up...

If they reported themselves, then it would be complete ignorance to have reinstated him and risk forfeiting every game he played since the suspension. Doesn't add up...

 

I was kind of assuming that, which brings me back to how the NCAA would get this? I don't know how this stuff works, but could another program have reported it?

I'm in 10 different bracket contests and I wait until wednesday to fill all of them out, this is the reason why.

 

I've never been in a bracket that doesn't allow you to update your entries until noon on Thursday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.