March 14, 201214 yr ESPN host Ryan Burr (Syracuse Alum) took the liberty of making this a recruiting pitch by tweeting to Nerlens Noel about how Melo will go pro and how Noel would like being in the middle of the zone... He since took that tweet down. Rat him out and turn it into NCAA
March 14, 201214 yr I know that Syracuse is pretty deep, but losing Melo really hurts them. If the game does happen between the Orangemen and Vandy, I like the Commadores chances a lot more now.
March 15, 201214 yr They seem to be missing him right now. No chance Cuse can win it all without him.
February 12, 20179 yr I reported this earlier and was hoping it was false but I knew the source was a good one. Sad stuff. Hopefully the cause of death never comes out.
February 12, 20179 yr Sad news, dude was pretty much still a kid. The media is reporting that he suffered a heart attack.
February 12, 20179 yr Sad news, dude was pretty much still a kid. The media is reporting that he suffered a heart attack. Yeah something like that
February 12, 20179 yr Yeah something like that I figured as much. Heart attacks are not very common for 26 year old men that are in great shape. Granted it can happen, usually due to a heart defect.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.