Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fab Melo OUT for the Orange

Featured Replies

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice... played just enough to win the Big East and get a No. 1 seed. :madman:

Huge news.

I really don't want to take Vandy to the Elite 8, but I might have too now.

They're as deep as any team in the NCAA tournament. This, however, will test just how deep they are. Wow. Monumental. Ohio State is rejoicing.

Well I think it's time to change my bracket......

They're as deep as any team in the NCAA tournament. This, however, will test just how deep they are. Wow. Monumental. Ohio State is rejoicing.

 

Makes you wonder if Vegas knew about this when the odds came out the other day.

My Vandy over Syacuse pick is looking good now.

I really don't want to take Vandy to the Elite 8, but I might have too now.

 

No kidding. What a break for OSU and everyone in that bracket really.

They're as deep as any team in the NCAA tournament. This, however, will test just how deep they are. Wow. Monumental. Ohio State is rejoicing.

 

They aren't deep enough to replace this.

My Vandy over Syacuse pick is looking good now.

 

I didn't, but I sure do now. Part of me wants to gove even bigger and take KState, but I'm not sure I can pull the trigger on that.

I posted on here a while back that I suspected Melo was involved in some type of cheating scandal involving his exams. I'm very interested to hear how or why this happened, even though we may never know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.