Louisville 81 Memphis 72

jpa2825

Good win at MSG for Cards. Team shot the lights out from 3 (14-26), had 14 blocks & 8 steals. They get so many blocked shots because their defense and rebounding are so poor.

At times it seemed like players were confused by the NBA 3 point line. Several shots taken from out beyond there. Snider and King started well. Deng played well with 5-8 from 3. Mahmoud and Spalding were serviceable with glimpses of greatness (as usual) mixed in with ridiculousness (as usual).

11-12 from the FT line. Unusually good from there this year. Kelly Dickey on Twitter (a good follow for stats-hungry Cards fans) says they have been >70% in all but 1 game from FT.

Albany at Yum! on WED could be a test. Grand Canyon on SAT will be an all-out war! :) I am sure the atmosphere 2 days before Xmas at the Yum! will rival that of the Havocs!!!

People get all worked up about well Anas plays against inferior opponents. (Not you, jpa, in general) I honestly have a hard time watching him play. Showing out versus the scrubs and disappearing against anyone with any relevance doesn’t work for me.