BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2017 – Off Season Trade Proposals

Godot

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is probably not going to get any real conversations about trades. Who would want to negotiate in front of the entire league? Wait, we should make @00Rocket28 propose and negotiate his trades in public. He's pretty shady.

:lol2: You ain't kidding.

Can't fault the guy for trying though! Somehow he gets people to fall for it too! :D

This thread is probably not going to get any real conversations about trades. Who would want to negotiate in front of the entire league? Wait, we should make @00Rocket28 propose and negotiate his trades in public. He's pretty shady.

And are you seriously calling me out after the brutal trade rapes you completed last year and you still had the biggest choke job in the history of the league.

And are you seriously calling me out after the brutal trade rapes you completed last year and you still had the biggest choke job in the history of the league.

Two trades, one with PP and that was a fair trade. The second was fair to begin with, can't help that both the guys I traded fell off after that.

Maybe that was the heist I was thinking of. No use crying over spilled milk. Relax and go peel some wallpaper.