All A Classic Championship

Ballard Memorial scores one in the top of the 2nd. Chandler leadoff walk, sac bunt to 2nd, advances to 3rd on ground out. RBI single by Burton to help his cause.

Middle of 2nd Ballard Memorial 3 Lexington Christian 0

Lexington Christian gets on the board with a crooked number. After a ROE, HBP and a couple of outs, Blair singles in a run. A BB is followed by a 2RBI single from R. Stephens to tie the score.

End of 2nd Ballard Memorial 3 Lexington Christian 3

Where would the starting pitchers in this game line up rotation wise for their teams? I am guessing each team has used their #1 and #2 starters in the first two games.

If Dima Ballard is not a #1 or #2 that is some scary stuff. Read where he is a UK commit. Ballard Memorial has three or four really good pitchers but no real "ace".

Pitching change for Ballard Memorial. Wildharbor in for Burton. Gives up a ROE, HBP, but a 5U-3 DP followed by a ground out to short gets him out of the inning.

End of 3rd Ballard Memorial 3 Lexington Christian 3

Top of 4th Ballard Memorial gets two hits but a pick off (4th of the game) and a DP erases any threat. Coach Tremayne Donald may need to resort to the stands to find someone to coach 1st base. Or better yet, go over to that coaches box himself. The Paducah Tilghman grad and former minor league player was known to steal several bases in his day.

Middle of 4th Ballard Memorial 3 Lexington Christian 3

Where would the starting pitchers in this game line up rotation wise for their teams? I am guessing each team has used their #1 and #2 starters in the first two games.

VOR, being that the LCA / Hancock County game was closer than I expected, maybe LCA held back. Or more likely, the rotation worked out this way. I see where they had a very tough district game against Lafayette prior to the Hancock game. I'm pretty sure Ballard Memorial used their 1 & 2 and will start getting thin because Wildharbor had some innings in both those games.