Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KENARTII

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KENARTII

  1. I totally agree! The burgers were awesome also!
  2. I was disappointed also about not even finding a box score for the game. A little write up would have been nice since it was the first night game at Lex Cath.
  3. How did Tyler Artur look? Honestly from a bystander. I couldn't make it to the game.
  4. I was told those homeruns were the only hits for Male. If Arthur keeps the ball down, sounds like they have another good pitcher.
  5. What about the new kid from Boyd co. that moved their? Tyler Arthur.
  6. What about Tyler Arthur at Boyd County. He was in the sophmore showcase last year and was invited to a Louisville Camp this fall.
  7. This will be a good game. If Boyd Co. cannot muster up enough pride it will not be pretty. That said, BC can win this game, they have to play hard the whole game and minimize the mistakes. Go big red!!!
  8. I hear, from a good source that Fairview is going to try to take out the BC QB. I hope it is metaphoricaly. I wouldn't want to see a cheap shot.
  9. I do wish they would they would spread it out more fire marshall bill. The more people you have involved the better. It creates more guessing.
  10. Does anyone know how to get a copy of the broadcast on wmyt to down load. I cant doit at work.
  11. Anybody have any information on the Boyd/Belfry game?
  12. The passing was very good. I don't mean to harp on the wr's. Just wished they (BC) would have won. Don't get offended.
  13. Boyd was forced to throw and all the passes hit the receivers except the lob at the end.
  14. If BC recievers can get open and hold on to the ball BC will win.
  15. I am still in disbelief. We blew it, but i give the rams their props. It was ours to lose and we did. Great game by Tyler Arthur. If the big run would have counted.... but it didn't. Oh well.
  16. If the Lions do not have fire, heart, and desire after the Maynard prediction, I will be very disappointed!
  17. The first team looked okay. They need to block better.
  18. I hope you are wrong Heath91. They have small numbers but good talent.
  19. How have the practices been going?
  20. Great game!!! Arthur pitched a wonderful game and Wiler came in after the rain delay to close it out. Good luck tonight. Go lions.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.