Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lex Cath QB

Featured Replies

I herd from a coach that had kids in the Underclassman Combine this past weekend,that the freshman QB from Lex Cath was The class of the combine on all levels and competed with the incomming seniors aswell as the juniors and took MVP.Just curious if anybody has his name or any info on him.This guy told me he was really polished and looked like a college QB now,with a strong arm and great accuracy.If anybody knows his name,any info ,or if he is a transfer let me know.

  • Author

Just got info on this kid, Kyle Bolin 6'2 175 is not a transfer. True freshman

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

billyblane: What do you mean by TRUE FRESHMAN? Are they starting a redshirt program at the High School level now?

billyblane: What do you mean by TRUE FRESHMAN? Are they starting a redshirt program at the High School level now?

It's a common way to say that he's not a hold back.

 

Don't kill the messenger.

He'll be a sophomore this fall. Attended Catholic schools all the way up to high school..definitely not a "transfer"

Saw Kyle play versus the Trinity freshman this past fall. He definitely has a lot of ability. He certainly kept that game interesting for a while with his arm and legs.

What about the new kid from Boyd co. that moved their? Tyler Arthur.

Is Bolin the leading candidate to start at QB for the varsity?

What about the new kid from Boyd co. that moved their? Tyler Arthur.

 

Saw this Arthur play last year and he is the real deal. Great arm and a good understanding of the game. This should be interesting to see who plays for LexCath. I think Arthur also plays Baseball (pitcher and 1st base). Good luck to both these young men and to Cath in 2010.

Good luck to both players, it sounds like Lexington Catholic has a nice problem with having two good quarterbacks. But to say a freshman who hasn't played a varsity down looks like a college quarterback right now is pretty strong. Hope he lives up to the billing.

Good luck to both players, it sounds like Lexington Catholic has a nice problem with having two good quarterbacks. But to say a freshman who hasn't played a varsity down looks like a college quarterback right now is pretty strong. Hope he lives up to the billing.
:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Good luck to both players, it sounds like Lexington Catholic has a nice problem with having two good quarterbacks. But to say a freshman who hasn't played a varsity down looks like a college quarterback right now is pretty strong. Hope he lives up to the billing.

 

Yeah no kidding. I'd hate to deal with the kid, if I were another team, right now since he looks like a college quarterback. Imagine him 3 years down the road. I wish I could how he looks right now. I'm sure he's a great player.

Yeah no kidding. I'd hate to deal with the kid, if I were another team, right now since he looks like a college quarterback. Imagine him 3 years down the road. I wish I could how he looks right now. I'm sure he's a great player.

 

We'll see him soon enough.....:popcorn:

Good luck to both players, it sounds like Lexington Catholic has a nice problem with having two good quarterbacks. But to say a freshman who hasn't played a varsity down looks like a college quarterback right now is pretty strong. Hope he lives up to the billing.
I'm sure Kyle is a good QB, but did he play JV or V. last year? A kid this good must have played more than just freshman football. Sounds like it's going be a great year for LexCath football.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.