Lex Cath QB

I herd from a coach that had kids in the Underclassman Combine this past weekend,that the freshman QB from Lex Cath was The class of the combine on all levels and competed with the incomming seniors aswell as the juniors and took MVP.Just curious if anybody has his name or any info on him.This guy told me he was really polished and looked like a college QB now,with a strong arm and great accuracy.If anybody knows his name,any info ,or if he is a transfer let me know.

billyblane: What do you mean by TRUE FRESHMAN? Are they starting a redshirt program at the High School level now?

It's a common way to say that he's not a hold back.

Don't kill the messenger.

What about the new kid from Boyd co. that moved their? Tyler Arthur.

Saw this Arthur play last year and he is the real deal. Great arm and a good understanding of the game. This should be interesting to see who plays for LexCath. I think Arthur also plays Baseball (pitcher and 1st base). Good luck to both these young men and to Cath in 2010.

Good luck to both players, it sounds like Lexington Catholic has a nice problem with having two good quarterbacks. But to say a freshman who hasn't played a varsity down looks like a college quarterback right now is pretty strong. Hope he lives up to the billing.

Good luck to both players, it sounds like Lexington Catholic has a nice problem with having two good quarterbacks. But to say a freshman who hasn't played a varsity down looks like a college quarterback right now is pretty strong. Hope he lives up to the billing.
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Yeah no kidding. I'd hate to deal with the kid, if I were another team, right now since he looks like a college quarterback. Imagine him 3 years down the road. I wish I could how he looks right now. I'm sure he's a great player.

Yeah no kidding. I'd hate to deal with the kid, if I were another team, right now since he looks like a college quarterback. Imagine him 3 years down the road. I wish I could how he looks right now. I'm sure he's a great player.

We'll see him soon enough.....:popcorn:

I'm sure Kyle is a good QB, but did he play JV or V. last year? A kid this good must have played more than just freshman football. Sounds like it's going be a great year for LexCath football.