Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Claude Henry Smmoott

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Claude Henry Smmoott

  1. 5 - SHA 3 - Central Hardin 3 - GRC 1 - Bryan Station 1 - Estill 1 - LexCath 1 - Pike Central 1 - Lafayette 1 - Frankfort 1 - Male TB - 108
  2. Bryan Station is a good squad but their location couldn't be any worse...tough 11th region.
  3. Destiny Bramblett and yes I agree they are a talented group.
  4. Big district win for the Cards. How does this affect the seeding? Who has the #1 seed and will play the #4 seed?
  5. I won't be surprised with any of the top four winning the seventh - Mercy, CAL, Manual and Sacred Heart make it a very top heavy region.
  6. A very tough year in the 7th region. March will be very interesting...
  7. If they move and she doesn't attend Manual, I would be shocked. I do know she and her parents had a lengthy meeting with Coach Walz after their game yesterday.
  8. The 9th region is going to be very interesting.... I like Highlands but I won't be surprised if someone else represents the region in Bowling Green. Where is the region tournament being held this season?
  9. You can argue these things all day. You have to look at more than one game... Manual's resume is pretty impressive. And yes I know they lost to Rowan. But would Rowan be unbeaten had they played Manual's schedule? We will never know. They are two really good teams and the district/region/state tournaments will settle it all. THAT is what separates it from the Bowl Crappy Series....
  10. 5 - Calloway 3 - Clay 3 - Lincoln 1 - East Ridge 1 - Graves 1 - Holmes 1 - Jeffersontown 1 - Johnson Central 1 - Madison Central 1 - West Carter TB - 108
  11. Anyone have the final numbers for Ashley Rainey?
  12. E-town leads the pack but the region is down a bit from last year.
  13. CAL has played some great games early. I saw them this summer and they have made some great strides since. Best of luck to them in a tough region.
  14. Relax.... I said it was a great win. What more do you want? I didn't say anything about the coaches. I said the Manual kids...not coaches. Enjoy the win and take a compliment when it is given. Rowan will be a tough out come tournament time.
  15. Not trying to diminish anything...relax. Just saying I would bet the Rowan kids would be more excited about playing Manual than the Manual kids were about a three hour bus ride and playing a team they know nothing about. GREAT win for Rowan. Everyone relax....
  16. Great win for Rowan. Let's not be too tough on the crimsons. This was a much bigger game for Rowan than for Manual. And that place is an awfully tough place for teams from outside the 16th region to get a win.
  17. I was at a tournament in Louisville last week and talked at length to both Mr. Underwood and Mr. Bolus. Mistakes are made. Notify them and ask they make changes. None of us are perfect.
  18. Rankings are inexact and not scientific in any manner. Ranking players in Kentucky is a nonstop and thankless job. Enjoy them for what they are.... Subjective discussion points. Let's not attack anyone...there are other sites for that! By the way, not every player on that list attended his camp...not even close.
  19. Good win for GRC. Might be their year to take the 10th.
  20. Why is that? What was the score after each quarter?
  21. I have seen Central Hardin play. Playing North Hardin and Etown close is good for them. The seven teams they have beaten have a combined 21 wins...3 per team. Not exactly the toughest schedule in the state. They will continue to win games and I wish them luck. They are just not good enough to be in any top ten poll.
  22. CAL is playing really well!!! Central Hardin is NOT a top ten team.
  23. Still a good win. Congrats to the Jumpers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.