Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wayne County 36 Southwestern 33

Featured Replies

Must have been a defensive battle to be that low scoring of a game. Good win for Coach Pyles and his Lady Cardinals.

This was an ugly game for both teams. Quite possibily the worst basketball game I have ever seen. The officiating was awful both ways.

This was an ugly game for both teams. Quite possibily the worst basketball game I have ever seen. The officiating was awful both ways.

 

Ill bet that one did sting. Always blaming someone else.:laugh:

Ill bet that one did sting. Always blaming someone else.:laugh:

 

Nope Dreamland not blaming anyone but Southwesern on this one. They played awful a middle school team could have beat them last night. Heck I bet Lincoln could have beat them last night.:dancingpa

oldballcoach that game is coming very soon. I can t wait!

oldballcoach that game is coming very soon. I can t wait!

 

In all honesty if Southwestern does not get out of the funk that they are in Lincoln will have a field day.

I was at the game and anybody that's watched these teams play against each other the past few years.............ugly basketball is what this rivalry was built on. Both teams are well coached and so familiar with each other, they know the game-plan. I actually thought the officials were pretty solid, in my opinion, when teams combine to score 69 points they have way too many other things to worry about. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way!

In all honesty if Southwestern does not get out of the funk that they are in Lincoln will have a field day.

 

I think its gonna be another war oldballcoach. You guys have a very good team. Wayne is another team that has played a pretty hard schedule and although their record is not stellar, I have watched them play two times this year and they are solid and can win the region. I personally think that Southwestern, Wayne, Casey, Rockcastle and Lincoln can win it. I think Monticello, East Jessamine, Somerset are gonna win a few games, but they are not what it takes to win the big games.

 

But I cant bet against my Lady Patriots.

Any injuries on the Southwestern team? This summer I had them ranked very high.

  • Author

I dont think they have any injuries? oldballcoach can let us in that info I think.

No injuries other than nagging stuff that every team must deal with. Southwestern must overcome no depth on the bench and the occassional relapse to old bad habits on offense.

Good win for Wayne, if they stay healthy and get their best game together by tournament time, they could be a dark horse to be in BG!

Big district win for the Cards.

 

How does this affect the seeding? Who has the #1 seed and will play the #4 seed?

If I'm not mistaken Southwestern still has the upper hand because Wayne lost to Monticello. I think Wayne and SW have split their two games and I think SW has beaten Monticello twice.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.