Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 57 Scott 38

Featured Replies

Congrats GRC

With Jewel Rogers back playing Clark is a really nice team. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have lost at Mercer with her playing and the Montgomery game would have been in doubt as well but I know Montgomery didn't play well. She is a difference maker for them. They are 3-0 with her.

From what I have seen, GRC is more athletic than Montgomery County. Montgomery County is more fundamentally sound.

 

Scott learned that there is a different brand of ball played in the south of the 10th region than is played in the north.

 

Scott is a good team and top 5 team in the region. But there is a huge difference between the top 2 teams and the 3rd-5th teams.

Jewel Rogers was very impressive. Tibbs for Scott had 30 points and really dominated inside. With a little help from the outside, Scott can still be a force that will draw some attention as the year progresses.

Scott has a lot of work to do before the compete with the top dogs.

I attended the game and was very impressed with Tibbs. She is gonna have her hands full because teams are gonna rough her up. Same thing went through my daughter last year and the coaches did not respond to the situation. I was impressed with the attitude the Roger girls had this game. Maybe they have turned over a new leaf. I feel like GRC has a great team and can make some noise but does not have a true strong bench. They seem to do or die relying on the 3's. I still say Montgomery is by far the team to beat this year. But as always I am a true Cardinal fan and will pull for them to the fullest....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.