Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue Chip High Exposure rankings

Featured Replies

One would think that he could at least get the grade level of the girls listed correct, that is the easy part. Laughable as usual.

One would think that he could at least get the grade level of the girls listed correct, that is the easy part. Laughable as usual.

 

Laughable is not exactly what I was thinking...:thumb:

One would think that he could at least get the grade level of the girls listed correct, that is the easy part. Laughable as usual.

 

If they do that, the next thing you will want is a list of the top players in the state, in order!:thumb:

I'm pretty sure Kasey Litzinger (Lizinger, on their list) is not a Sr. this year.

  • Author
What grade is not correct?

 

Grades, schools and player sizes are a mess.

How does a player that has already signed a D-1 letter of intent not make the list?

I am sure they miss players as nobody is perfect. If anyone has any corrections to the list, such as grade, etc, private message me and I will fix it. I am sure its very hard to get a list as large as this one together without missing someone, or maybe they did not think they should not be on the list.

  • Author

The point is the guy who puts out this list is paid to have preferences. Come to his camp and make his list. Just not worth correcting. Does he pay to have this on this sight?

Rankings are inexact and not scientific in any manner. Ranking players in Kentucky is a nonstop and thankless job.

 

Enjoy them for what they are.... Subjective discussion points. Let's not attack anyone...there are other sites for that!

 

By the way, not every player on that list attended his camp...not even close.

Who is he? and what camps are the best to go to to get ranked? Thanks.

Rankings are inexact and not scientific in any manner. Ranking players in Kentucky is a nonstop and thankless job.

 

Enjoy them for what they are.... Subjective discussion points. Let's not attack anyone...there are other sites for that!

 

By the way, not every player on that list attended his camp...not even close.

 

No, not everyone on the list went to his camp, but that is the quickest and easiest way to make the list.

The point is the guy who puts out this list is paid to have preferences. Come to his camp and make his list. Just not worth correcting. Does he pay to have this on this sight?

 

Bluegrasspreps does not pay anyone for any rankings. We chose to release them as we did Ron Harrisons Top Players in the state during the previews. I agree with the other poster that this is not a science and its a tool for discussion. I agree with most of the rankings, not all , but most. The best anyone, whether it be Mr Underwood, Mr Bolus, or Mr Harrison, is that they will not always please everyone, and I am sure they dont try to. I also would think neither would have anyones feeling hurt over them. They are what they are, rankings. It just happens that these are paid for and this is what the college coaches that are subscribing to the Blue Chip Service are seeing.

 

Mr Underwood and Mr Bolus reputation are on the line with college coaches and although I dont really know either that well, I would personally gather they try to get it as close to right as they can. If they are wrong, the service they offer wont be asked for very long.

 

Feel free to discuss the rankings.

No, not everyone on the list went to his camp, but that is the quickest and easiest way to make the list.

 

I would think that if he gets to see a player close up for a week, he could make a better judgement of that players ability. I do know for certain that there are lots on that list that have never been to his camp.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.